US Energy Production Hits All-Time High

Harpy Eagle Even the federal reserve today is saying we have barely gotten back to pre covid job numbers... that's a failure not a win.... Biden Harris has had almost 4 years and failed....

We have been above pre-COVID numbers since June of 2022.

1724267175350.png

I eagerly await your link so we can all laugh at you.
Here is the Fed Reserve notes released today.

Show me where they say that.

Harrisnomics failed and will continue to fail....

Now add in the revisions announced today... = poor performance...

So, that is you admitting you lied about waht the Fed said?

Thanks

But let me get this straight...you are saying that an average of 175,000 jobs a month added = poor performance?

Is that correct?

Yes or No will suffice.

So, that is you admitting you lied about waht the Fed said?

Thanks

But let me get this straight...you are saying that an average of 175,000 jobs a month added = poor performance?

Is that correct?

Yes or No will suffice.
I heard the man say this... after the revisions were corrected... but I don't care if you believe me... you will vote for Kamala and after she fails in office you will claim you didn't vote for her....
By the way he said this as a sign of doing well economically... go figure....

I heard the man say this... after the revisions were corrected... but I don't care if you believe me... you will vote for Kamala and after she fails in office you will claim you didn't vote for her....
By the way he said this as a sign of doing well economically... go figure....

Is that correct?

Yes or No will suffice.

Is that correct?

Yes or No will suffice.
The revisions say we lost an average of 68,000 projected jobs each month... not a good thing... but you didn't answer my question....

The revisions say we lost an average of 68,000 projected jobs each month... not a good thing... but you didn't answer my question....

Is that correct?

Yes or No will suffice.

Is that correct?

Yes or No will suffice.
BidenHarrisnomics has failed worse than we all thought... 800,000 fewer jobs in one year than we knew....

BidenHarrisnomics has failed worse than we all thought... 800,000 fewer jobs in one year than we knew....

Is that correct?

Yes or No will suffice.

America isn't a Free Market Unregulated Capitalist Society.
yet, we are as close as the world gets
CLASS WARFARE!!!! Anything us Democrats think of to fix the middle class is met by resistance from the party for the rich. REPUBLICANS>
The party of the rich are democrats. Did Biden and Kamal Harris tey in any way to reverse the tax cut everyone got, NO!

The richest people in America are Democrats. Gates, Musk, Bezos, Buffet, Fink.

The richest corporations democrats, Black Rock alone is worth $15 trillion dollars.

Name one corporation ran by Republicans that comes close to the Democrats $15 trillion Black Rock.

Of couse, a few weeks ago uou argued Biden was mentally competent when it was obvious he is dying of dementia so what the fuck do you know, nothing!

yet, we are as close as the world gets

The party of the rich are democrats. Did Biden and Kamal Harris tey in any way to reverse the tax cut everyone got, NO!

The richest people in America are Democrats. Gates, Musk, Bezos, Buffet, Fink.

The richest corporations democrats, Black Rock alone is worth $15 trillion dollars.

Name one corporation ran by Republicans that comes close to the Democrats $15 trillion Black Rock.

Of couse, a few weeks ago uou argued Biden was mentally competent when it was obvious he is dying of dementia so what the fuck do you know, nothing!

Yes we are close. But in order for Capitalism to work for labor, it has to be well regulated. We see from 1978 as labor lost their seat at the table and states passed right to work laws, the middle class is getting poorer.

Let me remind you From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

Some of the new numbers are startling. Average household net worth now tops $500,000 for Americans in their late 30s. For late-40-somethings, it exceeds $750,000. For 50-somethings, it reaches seven figures.

If you’re a 50-something and you’re not worth a cool $1 million, do not despair. Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up.

• Median net worth: $272,800 (ages 50-54), $320,700 (ages 55-59)
What does this tell you? It tells you that the rich are doing great because of Reagan, Bush and Trump tax breaks. You're saying we're the party for the rich because we don't undo the tax breaks YOU gave the rich?

Think about this. The median 59 year old only has $320,000 and that includes his $200K home. So he really only has a $120,000 401K and he wants to retire at 65, right when you're talking about cutting his benefits 20% rather than undoing the Reagan/Bush/Trump tax breaks.

And we're the party for the rich?

Absolutely stupid. We need to keep ours in the ground and in reserve as long as possible and burn up everybody else's.
OMG I've been saying that forever!!! Especially since giving ours to the oil companies only lowers our prices by 10 cents a gallon. Fuck it. Leave it in the ground. In 100 years we will be Saudi Arabia

OR, our land won't be ruined and we will all be driving battery cars.

Yes we are close. But in order for Capitalism to work for labor, it has to be well regulated. We see from 1978 as labor lost their seat at the table and states passed right to work laws, the middle class is getting poorer.

Let me remind you From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

Some of the new numbers are startling. Average household net worth now tops $500,000 for Americans in their late 30s. For late-40-somethings, it exceeds $750,000. For 50-somethings, it reaches seven figures.

If you’re a 50-something and you’re not worth a cool $1 million, do not despair. Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up.

• Median net worth: $272,800 (ages 50-54), $320,700 (ages 55-59)
What does this tell you? It tells you that the rich are doing great because of Reagan, Bush and Trump tax breaks. You're saying we're the party for the rich because we don't undo the tax breaks YOU gave the rich?

Think about this. The median 59 year old only has $320,000 and that includes his $200K home. So he really only has a $120,000 401K and he wants to retire at 65, right when you're talking about cutting his benefits 20% rather than undoing the Reagan/Bush/Trump tax breaks.

And we're the party for the rich?
Democrats are the rich.

Name one republican president that got richer from being president than Obama and Clinton.

Democrats are the rich and do nothong for the middle class.

Democrats sent our industry to China!

OMG I've been saying that forever!!! Especially since giving ours to the oil companies only lowers our prices by 10 cents a gallon. Fuck it. Leave it in the ground. In 100 years we will be Saudi Arabia

OR, our land won't be ruined and we will all be driving battery cars.
How can you make a battery without oil

Forum List

Back