Republicans 'Play on People's Fears,' Obama Told a Party That Says Democracy Will Die If Trump Wins

If Trump would have invested the money he got from his dead father in a safe 4% CD, he'd have twice as much money as he has today. So all his bad business decisions, bankruptsies, 500 LLC's, add it all up and he would have done better just investing the he got into a safe investment.

Trump received at least $413 million from his father

Trump isn't even really a billionaire. He lies. So his dad died 25 years ago. Let's say Trump has $913 mill dollars today. In today's dollar. Remember $413 mill in 99 was like a billion. It took 25 years to turn $413 mill into $913 mill. Pretty pathetic.

But his last con is the greatest. When he had to come up with money to pay his victims and his rich donors bought it for more than it was worth. Then that $60 bible. OMG Trump has conned Republicans so much. I love it other than the idea of him being president again.
The above is why you make change at the Drive-through window as opposed to working as a financial consultant.

And he changed that from Rich to Wealthy on his own.

Meanwhile the Bidens engross themselves via government money, and you just take it like the good little bitches you are.
After having himself bailed out by rich dad and rich buddies and fucking over investors.

He managed to have a successful TV show.

After having himself bailed out by rich dad and rich buddies and fucking over investors.

He managed to have a successful TV show.

Because he was one of the most successful real estate developers in NYC.

Just because they are removing his names from those buildings in an orgy of lefty Orwellian doublethink doesn't mean he didn't build them.

Because he was one of the most successful real estate developers in NYC.

Just because they are removing his names from those buildings in an orgy of lefty Orwellian doublethink doesn't mean he didn't build them.
No, he really wasn’t. He spent more time acting rich and successful than being rich and successful.

Of course suckers believed him. Actually successful developers didn’t.

No, he really wasn’t. He spent more time acting rich and successful than being rich and successful.

Of course suckers believed him. Actually successful developers didn’t.

Until he decided to run for President, they sure as hell did, and plenty of NYC lefty douches as well.

Stop trying to re-write history, especially in front of someone who was around for it.

Republicans have already ruined our political discourse. Started with busting Clinton for getting a blowjob

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

And you guys gaslit us when we even questioned if Bush lied us into Iraq. 12 years later you vote for a guy who says it.

Then your supreme court will make Trump a king? Sorry. Too dangerous to give him that power. But don't worry. Kamala will wield that power properly.
Republicans were duped by the then Progressives to destroy Nixon. They realized it. And waited until they could get Progs back. Politicians caused chaos and we got an oil crisis and then another one. We empowered the middle east oil producers who put a noose around our neck for decades. We ended up tying oil to the dollar as we lost control of the fiat currency. Our own government screwed its citizens over.

Republicans were duped by the then Progressives to destroy Nixon. They realized it. And waited until they could get Progs back. Politicians caused chaos and we got an oil crisis and then another one. We empowered the middle east oil producers who put a noose around our neck for decades. We ended up tying oil to the dollar as we lost control of the fiat currency. Our own government screwed its citizens over.

WRONG right off the bat. I lived through Carter, Reagan, Bush then Clinton. Monicagate had nothing to do with Nixon. You're trying way too hard. It was simple. Clinton was great and Republicans couldn't stand it. Same reason they hated Obama. Weird.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

If what you said was true, we would have impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq. I know Pelosi thought about it but didn't want to play the impeachment card so easily. That's how bad Trump was. He got impeached twice because he was just a habitual line crosser and law breaker and hypocrite.

Lock her up? Now maybe Trump is being paid back for saying lock her up. That I might buy.

Do you believe all of Trump’s self aggrandizement? Don’t be a sucker.

I believe and have lived with the inflation that you deny. You need to figure out the Deplorables from the rural areas for they are loading up. The division gets wider and wider. And Progressives have the power to thin it up somewhat. Trump is at least trying to get some of your voters to go to sanity.

I believe and have lived with the inflation that you deny. You need to figure out the Deplorables from the rural areas for they are loading up. The division gets wider and wider. And Progressives have the power to thin it up somewhat. Trump is at least trying to get some of your voters to go to sanity.
Where did I ever deny inflation?

Forum List

Back