Is it Acceptable to Repeat a Blatant Lie in a Political Speech?

The lie is Right pretending they get to define what a good person is for the rest of us. We dont think good and decent people idolize slavers and Confederates.
Dear baby-no one tried to tell you who to like or not.
Mostly because the misquoted statement was never Spoken .

Dear baby-no one tried to tell you who to like or not.
Mostly because the misquoted statement was never Spoken .
It was. He said the words, Snopes is only saying he wasn't saying them specifically about neo-nazi's but rather Confederate idolaters, which I'd argue is the same thing but I'm not Snopes. They can hold whatever opinion they want.

Excerpt from Biden's disgraceful speech at the DNC:

"When the president was asked what he thought had happened. Donald Trump said, and I quote, “There were very fine people on both sides.” My god. That’s what he said. That is what he said and what he meant."

The Left has REPEATEDLY characterized this statement, which referred to people who wanted to retain, and wanted to remove, statues of Confederate war heroes, as President Trump calling neo-Nazi's and White Supremacists, "very fine people." As the text of Trump's comments make clear, this is a Leftist lie. Not a difference of opinion, a lie. Even Snopes has weighed in (as others have brought up in this forum), to say, in effect, "Cut the shit. This is a lie."

My view is that politicians do NOT have the right to LIE. They can omit facts, slant a viewpoint, render an unpopular opinion, or tell their side of the story, but lying is unacceptable under all circumstances.

So this Biden fellow, who wants nothing more than to be remembered as a "fine statesman" in a couple weeks when he gives up the ghost, has chosen to pepper his final major public speech with lies.

Is lying acceptable?

[To the first person who says, "What about Trump?" I swear to God I will find out where you live and cut off/out your reproductive organs].
Your blob said that you can’t walk across the street to buy a loaf of bread.

1724267404948.png

A complete lie, of course.
A complete lie you will find no problem with, of course.

Of course it is. You duopoly dumbfucks keep voting for them, so why wouldnt they?
You guys vote for liars so much, its a literal competition between you idiots deciding on which one lies less. Thats your standard. And even then you dont apply it. You just argue LOL.
And who did the libertarians nominate that was better?

Chase Oliver.
The guy that has no history of lying. You might not like him in other ways, but at least he isnt a habitual liar.
He supports mask and vax mandates and open borders. He is not an option ( Marxist light)

Dude, Fat Elvis was defending the white supremacy people who marched in Charlottesville that day and continues to court the white vote.

Just stop with the lies and become a better person by leaving the cult.
^^^^There it is, the desired result the MSM was going for.
:rolleyes:

It was more than Trumps statement that there were very fine people on both sides

There was nationwide outrage over this White Supremacy Rally
Trump said nothing for days when asked to condemn it.
Finally he gave his meek……very fine people on both sides

And he was responding to a question about the issue over the Statues, not to a question about the rally.

And he was responding to a question about the issue over the Statues, not to a question about the rally.
The protest was about the rally
The rally was a White Supremacy Rally
The protestors were against White Supremacy

No, there were not good people on the White Supremacy side

It was a time for Trump to choose a side
He refused to do it for days

Excerpt from Biden's disgraceful speech at the DNC:

"When the president was asked what he thought had happened. Donald Trump said, and I quote, “There were very fine people on both sides.” My god. That’s what he said. That is what he said and what he meant."

The Left has REPEATEDLY characterized this statement, which referred to people who wanted to retain, and wanted to remove, statues of Confederate war heroes, as President Trump calling neo-Nazi's and White Supremacists, "very fine people." As the text of Trump's comments make clear, this is a Leftist lie. Not a difference of opinion, a lie. Even Snopes has weighed in (as others have brought up in this forum), to say, in effect, "Cut the shit. This is a lie."

My view is that politicians do NOT have the right to LIE. They can omit facts, slant a viewpoint, render an unpopular opinion, or tell their side of the story, but lying is unacceptable under all circumstances.

So this Biden fellow, who wants nothing more than to be remembered as a "fine statesman" in a couple weeks when he gives up the ghost, has chosen to pepper his final major public speech with lies.

Is lying acceptable?

[To the first person who says, "What about Trump?" I swear to God I will find out where you live and cut off/out your reproductive organs].
How is it a lie? Trump did say what he did. What he meant is OPEN for different opinions and opinions are not lies, they are opinions. Anyone can be wrong with their opinion but repeating what a person said is not a stating a lie

As such, your title is a blatant lie, not what Biden said!

The protest was about the rally
The rally was a White Supremacy Rally
The protestors were against White Supremacy

No, there were not good people on the White Supremacy side

It was a time for Trump to choose a side
He refused to do it for days

The question was about the statue controversy.

They can be misled people at the rally, more so because of the balkanization caused by the Lefts obsession with Identity politics.

He answered the question asked of him, and for the past years you idiots continue to lie about it.

He supports mask and vax mandates and open borders. He is not an option ( Marxist light)
His border policy sucks.
His positions on mandates seems to get confused. He is ok with businesses making their own mandates, as its their property. But he is against govt mandates.

His border policy sucks.
His positions on mandates seems to get confused. He is ok with businesses making their own mandates, as its their property. But he is against govt mandates.

Right now the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Realpolitik.

The question was about the statue controversy.

They can be misled people at the rally, more so because of the balkanization caused by the Lefts obsession with Identity politics.

He answered the question asked of him, and for the past years you idiots continue to lie about it.

Statues honoring slavery?

Again, as always, I have to ask, are Leftists stupid or evil? There is no other option.

What percentage of Confederate soldiers were fighting to defend slavery? How many of them owned slaves? What percentage of Union soldiers were fighting to end slavery? You are looking at single-digit percentages in both cases.

It is infantile to presume that Confederate war heroes were solely focused on defending slavery or "White supremacy." Just like it is infantile to call Christopher Columbus a genocidal figure. Infantile and stupid.

The demonstration on the day in question was in opposition to removing statues of Confederate war heroes, and others came along to support removing them. It was a matter about which reasonable people can disagree - which of course leaves out Leftists like the ones who post here. There were highly-motivated "fine" people on both sides of the argument.

Biden is a liar. He and his family are corrupt. He was never anything more than a third-rate, unemployable political hack from a tiny state that kept re-electing him because they couldn't find someone competent to take his place. But ironically, he found someone even less competent to be his VP, and he conned his party into making her the nominee this year.

You couldn't make it up.

Forum List

Back