Is it Acceptable to Repeat a Blatant Lie in a Political Speech?

The lie is the Right pretending they get to define what a good person is for the rest of us.
Might be because the clowns on the left have no morals?

We dont think good and decent people idolize slavers and Confederates.
Good and decent democrats did exactly that 'back in the day'.

It was more than Trumps statement that there were very fine people on both sides
Here's the full statement that the left selectively edited creating disinformation:

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

“President Biden says there are good people on both sides of Oct. 7,” wrote Mollie Hemingway, editor-in-chief of the Federalist.

Excerpt from Biden's disgraceful speech at the DNC:

"When the president was asked what he thought had happened. Donald Trump said, and I quote, “There were very fine people on both sides.” My god. That’s what he said. That is what he said and what he meant."

The Left has REPEATEDLY characterized this statement, which referred to people who wanted to retain, and wanted to remove, statues of Confederate war heroes, as President Trump calling neo-Nazi's and White Supremacists, "very fine people." As the text of Trump's comments make clear, this is a Leftist lie. Not a difference of opinion, a lie. Even Snopes has weighed in (as others have brought up in this forum), to say, in effect, "Cut the shit. This is a lie."

My view is that politicians do NOT have the right to LIE. They can omit facts, slant a viewpoint, render an unpopular opinion, or tell their side of the story, but lying is unacceptable under all circumstances.

So this Biden fellow, who wants nothing more than to be remembered as a "fine statesman" in a couple weeks when he gives up the ghost, has chosen to pepper his final major public speech with lies.

Is lying acceptable?

[To the first person who says, "What about Trump?" I swear to God I will find out where you live and cut off/out your reproductive organs].

Lying is never acceptable, so why do you support a pathological liar in Donald Trump? Why are the thousands of lies that Trump tells, ok, but you suddenly have an issue with this one, which you claim is a lie, but isn't? That is the more pertinent question here.

They have lied for So Very Long about “the very fine people” that they actually become indignant when its disproven Again

Forum List

Back