Zone1 Abortion is murder and I can't find any way to show otherwise.

It doesn't matter! Why can't you just understand. It doesn't matter. Kill an unborn person with birth defects. Stop women from experiencing pregnancy AT ALL. Nothing you can imagine that justifies killing unborn babies does not change them from human beings into something else. If you want to kill unborn humans, by all means KILL THEM. Kill them if they are black. No one wants them anyway. Kill them because they have Down's and aren't pretty enough. Kill them if one leg will be shorter than the other. And, if there is some defect missed and the child is accidentally born, kill them then.

Nothing makes them from human into something else.

There are three puddles of biological tissue. They are the results of a bovine pregnancy, a feline pregnancy and a human pregnancy. Scientists could easily determine which is from a cow, which is from a cat but when it gets to the third! Scientists would be totally baffled. Never saw that before. No way to tell what species it is. IT IS HUMAN. If you want the unborn to be a different species invent one. It's ending the life of a human being. You either support that, live with it, honestly accept it, or not.
Let me interject here. You are trying to lay the moral responsibility for every abortion on us, the people who would allow people to have abortions. What I also notice is that you pretend the opposite view carries no responsibility. So, I tell you what.

I'll be happy to take personal responsibility for every abortion ever performed. If you are prepared to take responsibility for every child that grows up a criminal because the position you would put them in. Every victim of those criminal acts. Every person, who has to take responsibility for raising a child when he or she can hardly take care of themself. Every bout of morning sickness, pre-eclampsia, and death that comes from carrying a child. Every rape victim who has to live with the fact that the seed of that violent crime is somewhere in the world whether she wants it or not. Every bout of depression, every penny, they spend on a child that they don't have. Every doctor that doesn't dare intervene in a life-threatening situation because they fear arrest. Every woman barren because a doctor didn't want to abort a deformed fetus.

If you are prepared to say I accept I'm personally responsible for this. You can put the moral burden on the entire pro-choice movement for the opposite position.

Me personally, a rather accept both are pretty shitty options and let the INDIVIDUAL most closely affected by the choice make it for themselves.

Last edited:
Let me interject here. You are trying to lay the moral responsibility for every abortion on us, the people who would allow people to have abortions. What I also notice is that you pretend the opposite view carries no responsibility. So, I tell you what.

I'll be happy to take personal responsibility for every abortion ever performed. If you are prepared to take responsibility for every child that grows up a criminal because the position you would put them in. Every victim of that criminal act. Every person, who has to take responsibility for raising a child when he or she can hardly take care of themself. Every bout of morning sickness, pre-eclampsia, and death that comes from carrying a child. Every rape victim who has to live with the fact that the seed of that violent crime is somewhere in the world whether she wants it or not. Every bout of depression, every penny, they spend on a child that they don't have.

If you are prepared to say I accept I'm personally responsible for this. You can put the moral burden on the entire pro-choice movement.

Me personally, a rather accept both are pretty shitty options and let the INDIVIDUAL most closely affected by the choice make their own choice.
How hard did you have to work to gain that kind of misunderstanding? You must have a need to carry an incredible amount of guilt to make that kind of crap up. Do you understand that an unborn human being is a human being? If you do, and you still support abortions, then you support the taking of human life. There's no other way around it. You can be perfectly okay with killing off all these unborn humans. Just own it. Do you think that knowing that abortion kills people makes you responsible for every abortion? That's your problem. Sorry you have such a serious problelm

You make an excellent case for terminating ALL pregnancies. I assume that's where there is going. I always thought that's where it would go. The goal is no pregnancies brought to term and you can't make the case for that.

For the record. I believe that abortion is the taking of human life. I"m okay with that. If someone makes the judgment its their life or the life of this other person, kill it.

You make an excellent case for terminating ALL pregnancies. I assume that's where there is going. I always thought that's where it would go. The goal is no pregnancies brought to term and you can't make the case for that.
Strawman much?
Me personally, a rather accept both are pretty shitty options and let the INDIVIDUAL most closely affected by the choice make it for themselves.
This was the ONLY paragraph I took a position. It doesn't say, imply, or suggest I'm against pregnancies.

Again, what you are doing is trying to lay a moral burden on everybody who's pro-choice for abortion while completely ignoring that FORCING somebody to carry a fetus to term has consequences by itself.

There's only one of us not willing to own the consequences of their position, it's not me. That's why you revert to this ridiculous strawman. I accept at face value that an abortion takes a human's life. I don't feel the need to run from it, or feel guilt for it. If I have to choose between a woman's right and that of a fetus, it's a very easy choice for me. Even if that right is the right to decide for herself what to do with her unborn child.

You on the other hand run, and run hard from the notion that an unwanted pregnancy can and often does, have severe negative consequences for both mother and child.

The are certainly human from the moment of conception. However, they are not viable until implantation since a zygote that has not implanted will not survive to be anything.
A new born baby is not viable according to lib logic

It needs a lot of personal attention that chic lib females are not willing to give

Forum List

Back