Is there anything true about Walz?

walz lies are disrespecting the uniform, I have more years of service and have never lied about my retirement rank or having carried a weapon in war. Which BTW I did in Vietnam. Also his command said everything that needs to be said about him when he wasn't awarded the Meritorious Service Medal on his retirement. That medal is pretty much a lock for anyone retiring at E-8 or E-9.

That you would lie about a career vet should ostracize you at the VFW.

He’s not truthful about anything in his life. Even what would be an honorable thing he just can’t help but lie. This muppet looking loon is habitual at this point. Nothing he says can be considered truth.

That's a question you need to ask the top of tour ticket?

Walz is the real deal! He doesn't lie like Trump!

That you would lie about a career vet should ostracize you at the VFW.

The military is not the only thing the little commie lied about.

The military is not the only thing the little commie lied about.

You continue to live, while Walz does thrive.

marvin martian drank bleach, stuck UV up his ass, and ate horse past, and now he is lying about Walz.

He’s not truthful about anything in his life. Even what would be an honorable thing he just can’t help but lie. This muppet looking loon is habitual at this point. Nothing he says can be considered truth.

What I like best is the fact that if he and Kamala get elected, it’s going to open the door for our first ever Native American woman governor, Geji Waudamukwe. That’s Peggy Flanagan for you white folks.
Monumental

What I like best is the fact that if he and Kamala get elected, it’s going to open the door for our first ever Native American woman governor, Geji Waudamukwe. That’s Peggy Flanagan for you white folks.
Monumental

AKA woman talks too loud, won't shut up. LMAO

Forum List

Back