So Kamala Harris was offered to have an interview with Elon Musk on X, she declined.

evelynzlon
Btw Bismarck's wife closely resembles me except she ain't black. Plus she shares my initials E.Z. and my undergrad college major. However she's not only nonblack but privileged. She's a complete slut who publicly misrepresented herself as "virtuous" in preparation for marriage. Conversely I'm a total prude who was hedged into a risque career in a frantic attempt to contend with an outright violent and abusive policy. Nobody ever said life was fair. That's why I no longer care about anybody, even babies. Guys are my enemies because they assume that I have a moral duty to adhere to Dr. King's principles regarding eroticism. S**t rolls downhill so as a female, kiss your infants goodbye.
Don't rain on my f**king parade, b**ch. I could give a f**k what I have to do to your goddam babies.

evelynzlon

Don't rain on my f**king parade, b**ch. I could give a f**k what I have to do to your goddam babies.
And Hitler was nothing if not a psycho baby killer. Once he's through putting things into perspective for you, so will you be. You too will become a psycho baby killer. He contributed to the reasons which NECESSITATE psycho baby killing, but nevertheless. He is an expert psycho baby killer, even at arm's length.

Forum List

Back