So Kamala Harris was offered to have an interview with Elon Musk on X, she declined.

Speaking of Elon Musk and Nazis, Musk's grandpa was Germany's most important rocket scientist. MY great-great granduncle was Germany's preeminent national security expert. That's why I brought him a spoonful of sugar and advised him to evacuate the state of California based on its geological precariousness. My advice was scientifically founded and I in no way lied. Within a few years after my prognosis, California experienced a rapid succession of oceanic natural disasters. These events will worsen.

So now Musk's enterprises are headquartered in Texas where all the unprofessional scientific quacks are. That's just enough of an edge any enemy to Western civilization needs to outcompete them on the battlefield. And I mean Michael Phelps' epic hundredth of a second edge. It doesn't matter how close a war is. If an enemy wins they win. Yay! YAAAY!

Trump was at a debate moderated by reporters who called him Hitler, or something

Harris still has PTSD from Tulsi. Sad
The German word hittle literally means to affront, abase, or abduct. I was surprised to learn that Hitler is a vampire who's still alive, plus he's my great-great-great grandpa by another name. He sent members of his entourage to "affront" me in college. He did so because I'm probably his only black descendant. However he also reminded me that I am trapped in many ways anyhow. Which cements my status as multigenerational abductee in America. And ripping my a**hole off my head takes care of the abase part.

The German word hittle literally means to affront, abase, or abduct. I was surprised to learn that Hitler is a vampire who's still alive, plus he's my great-great-great grandpa by another name. He sent members of his entourage to "affront" me in college. He did so because I'm probably his only black descendant. However he also reminded me that I am trapped in many ways anyhow. Which cements my status as multigenerational abductee in America. And ripping my a**hole off my head takes care of the abase part.
And while Hitler was hittling me he had the nerve to be like, 'you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm TRYIN', Ringo. I'm tryin' REAL HARD to be the shepherd.'

Musk's interview would be extremely biased against Harris. Since he would control every aspect thereof it'd be a cleverly devised trap. She'd be a lamb to the slaughterhouse. And that is all.
It would probably just crash. Again.

Forum List

Back