So Kamala Harris was offered to have an interview with Elon Musk on X, she declined.

For that matter, there's a reason why Harris's husband is in the US and his ancestors did not perish in the Holocaust. They too resolved to only go with people who love them. They didn't require exact proof of their imminent demise before they fled from Nazi Germany. The hatred was proof enough. The hatred coupled with their comparative powerlessness. I'm a biracial American female but unfortunately my grandpa IS Adolf Hitler. Literally. Adolf Hitler was a vampire whose alter egos include Otto von Bismarck, my great-great-great grandpa. My dad is his descendant and he really held me to the letter in terms of helping me cope with race relations. Oh he hates me. America is a predatory civilization which preys upon people like myself. There are other people like myself. Consequently Bismarck has turned me into Kirk Douglas' son in that Outer Limits episode Yellow. I don't get rescued unless I take the rest of my kind with me.
Hitler/Bismarck's activities are mitigated by the fact that he's possessed by at least one major demon at all times. This demon is integral to his biological constitution and extends his lifespan, so he can't afford to exorcise him. However he wants me to know that I'm the weak, and he's the tyranny of evil men. But he's TRYIN', Ringo. He's tryin' REAL HARD to be the shepherd. Like Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction. He expressed much the same sentiments when he was Mozart, and he wrote Requiem about how he was a sinner but he was gonna redeem himself to be spared from the flames of eternal Hell.

That's true. Harris only goes with people who love her. She attended Howard for undergrad school although surely she was academically qualified for Ivy League. Her husband is white but he's a Jew. And she's a high-class biracial female. Altogether their backgrounds aren't THAT much different. And now, she's refusing to be interviewed by a conservative billionaire on a platform he controls.

Harris's mother is from India. She won a Nobel Prize in the biological sciences. In her supreme scientific opinion only go with people who love you. That's how one of the world's greatest intellects raised her own child. Take notes.
Take notes on this.
Musk interview would reach millions at one time. Perfect opportunity to bring forth your outstanding planss for the US.

For that matter, there's a reason why Harris's husband is in the US and his ancestors did not perish in the Holocaust. They too resolved to only go with people who love them. They didn't require exact proof of their imminent demise before they fled from Nazi Germany. The hatred was proof enough. The hatred coupled with their comparative powerlessness. I'm a biracial American female but unfortunately my grandpa IS Adolf Hitler. Literally. Adolf Hitler was a vampire whose alter egos include Otto von Bismarck, my great-great-great grandpa. My dad is his descendant and he really held me to the letter in terms of helping me cope with race relations. Oh he hates me. America is a predatory civilization which preys upon people like myself. There are other people like myself. Consequently Bismarck has turned me into Kirk Douglas' son in that Outer Limits episode Yellow. I don't get rescued unless I take the rest of my kind with me.
Wow, you sound like a better dimtard presidential candidate than the ho.

And? If true, so what. She's gaining in the polls. She's driving trump over the cliff.

You people are desperate. When people like Trump insist on more debates, it means they are in trouble and need exposure. That slurring, old fool should be careful what he wishes for.

Dear USMB MAGA, You people are desperate. You weird, old fools should be careful what you wish for.

Yes, we know this is the buzzword you have chosen to label others. You are right in line with Harris (you have to be, where her ass goes, your head follows).

Sure.
fail text 1.jpg

bye trollboi

next

Take notes on this.
Musk interview would reach millions at one time. Perfect opportunity to bring forth your outstanding planss for the US.
Musk's interview would be extremely biased against Harris. Since he would control every aspect thereof it'd be a cleverly devised trap. She'd be a lamb to the slaughterhouse. And that is all.

Musk's interview would be extremely biased against Harris. Since he would control every aspect thereof it'd be a cleverly devised trap. She'd be a lamb to the slaughterhouse. And that is all.
Harris is demonstrating her leadership skills by avoiding traps is what it is. No KIND of trap is she interested in. Doesn't matter what type of b.s. it is. That is the advantage of being a free citizen in a free country. You have the prerogative TO avoid these traps. And SHE has the wisdom to exercise this freedom.

Hmmm. Then how about hiding from ABC, CBS, CNN, CNBC? They would be "mean"to her also?

Harris is demonstrating her leadership skills by avoiding traps is what it is. No KIND of trap is she interested in. Doesn't matter what type of b.s. it is. That is the advantage of being a free citizen in a free country. You have the prerogative TO avoid these traps. And SHE has the wisdom to exercise this freedom.
So traps being questions about her commie policies? Isn't she proud to share them??

Um she said it herself.
Wait a minute, Kamala Harris SAID she slept her way to the top? That's her way of bragging that she enjoys white privilege, same as any white woman. Her facial features are Caucasian enough, plus her affluent upbringing insulated her from the de facto repercussions of being a slut. I've never heard of any black woman sleeping her way to the top.

However to get away with this, Harris DID have to attend Howard University. Even with her various advantages, the white world was NEVER going to give her a foot in the door without extreme difficulty. She gets points for that.

Wait a minute, Kamala Harris SAID she slept her way to the top? That's her way of bragging that she enjoys white privilege, same as any white woman. Her facial features are Caucasian enough, plus her affluent upbringing insulated her from the de facto repercussions of being a slut. I've never heard of any black woman sleeping her way to the top.

However to get away with this, Harris DID have to attend Howard University. Even with her various advantages, the white world was NEVER going to give her a foot in the door without extreme difficulty. She gets points for that.
So, for being the first dimtard candidate to be dropped out of the 2020 election cycle, before any Primaries, then DEI selected to serve as Pinochijoe's VP, and then not doing a single thing in that role except cackle......she gets points for that???

Forum List

Back