Was Patton right all along?

Yes but it’s commonly done by presidents of both parties. Bubba, O, and Joe are just as guilty as W and Dumb Don. Don’t you agree?

No. I don't agree. Iraq was a completely idiotic blunder brought to you by Clean Break Strategy and Afghanistan was about ENRON... big campaign contributor of Dubya's.

What do the Rosenbergs have to do with Patton's alleged crazy plan to nuke our Russian ally? An interesting point is that president Truman finally fired his aging general, MacArthur, who mismanaged the Korean conflict when his crazy rants about nuking China went public.

MacArthur was like Trump.

Although it is difficult to conclusively analyze the mental health of the deceased, a psychohistorical examination of MacArthur strongly suggests that he fit the diagnostic criteria for narcissistic personality disorder, and that his affliction with this disorder led to his removal from command of the U.S. Army.

No. I don't agree. Iraq was a completely idiotic blunder brought to you by Clean Break Strategy and Afghanistan was about ENRON... big campaign contributor of Dubya's.
As I thought. Your bias is showing. You somehow think the Ds are better. There is absolutely no evidence this is true.

In 1945 nukes were just considered bigger and better bombs. There wasn't the horror of using them that exists now.
Wrong. They knew radiation made nukes different. They may not have known to what extent, but they knew the bomb was much more powerful and dangerous.

As I thought. Your bias is showing. You somehow think the Ds are better. There is absolutely no evidence this is true.

I was a Republican for 35 years until just before we invaded Iraq. I resigned....of course it didn't matter .

In 1998 the PNAC signatories couldn't trick Clinton into attacking Iraq.

All this being said, WHAT IF, Patton's suggestion was followed through by either land invasion or nuclear gravity bombs? How would the world dynamic be different today?
We would have failed, and Frace and Great Britain would have turned its collective back on the US.

We would have failed, and Frace and Great Britain would have turned its collective back on the US.
How would we have failed with Moscow and Stalingrad both in ruins and the Russkies totally helpless at that point? The Soviets would've had no choice BUT to surrender. Thus averting the 45 year Cold War and possibly quashing your Communist influence across the globe.

How would we have failed with Moscow and Stalingrad both in ruins and the Russkies totally helpless at that point? The Soviets would've had no choice BUT to surrender. Thus averting the 45 year Cold War and possibly quashing your Communist influence across the globe.

Why do you care what kind of government Russia has?

We had no available such weapons until early 1946. We would need France and UK's support. We did not have the strength in Europe to rely on conventional arms.

Gulags were prison camps where sure people died, but they didn't gas thousands with Zykon B then there were all the other death camps like Belzec and Treblinka, by the way they had their share of Ukrainian guards you are talking total bollocks.
Gulags were death camps where they simply used starvation and exposure to kill people rather than zyklon B

The method does njot matter you are just as dead.

Your post 92 tells me all i need to know about your mentality.
That is not what i asked you uneducted fool

Cite a post where I implied I want Russia destroyed or shut the fuck up.

You made an accusation now back it up or it proves you are a cowardly little lying sack of trasj

So 26 million dead people in the soviet union were not enough for you?

I was a Republican for 35 years until just before we invaded Iraq. I resigned....of course it didn't matter .

In 1998 the PNAC signatories couldn't trick Clinton into attacking Iraq.
And now you’re a democrat?

They have a deranged fixation with Russia instead of worrying about their own country going to rat shit.

No . Something is missing for this kind of fixation about some other country's government. Ego, neediness.. something.

Forum List

Back