Was Patton right all along?

Sort of. I'm not particularly conservative. I just don't like stupidity and foreign policy fools.
When it comes down to it as far as foreign policy goes there isn't much difference between Republican and Democrat they are both under the influence of the industrial military complex, but i don't think the Deep State like trump because he is a wild card they are not sure he will do as he is told by those people.

Unless its you complaining about Israel, eh hypocrite?

The US has no influence over Israel. All US corporations in the Middle East have had to dance around Israel's "adventures" for 70 years. It's been exhausting and Israel is still sucking up US foreign aid.

When it comes down to it as far as foreign policy goes there isn't much difference between Republican and Democrat they are both under the influence of the industrial military complex, but i don't think the Deep State like trump because he is a wild card they are not sure he will do as he is told by those people.

Trump is just so stupid and needy. Flatter him and he's a jackass eating briars.

The US has no influence over Israel. All US corporations in the Middle East have had to dance around Israel's "adventures" for 70 years. It's been exhausting and Israel is still sucking up US foreign aid.
Duh they run our government.

Is this YOUR neediness or YOUR ego to be so affixed on some other country's gov't? Hypocrite loser. Taken from YOUR post #120
Something is missing for this kind of fixation about some other country's government. Ego, neediness.. something.

Yeah they run our government.

That may be the only reason to support Trump over Kamala, and it could turn out wrong.

No he was a subscriber to the emerging OSS soon to be CIA and the blossoming security-military combine. He was a warrior and warriors want wars and are putty for the bankers. There was (is) major money and power in chaos, and MacArthur fell to the same siren song and wanted to bypass N Korea and March on into China. Self fulfilling prophecies, make it happen by any means you can. Peace is never on the table, there's no quick money in that.

Forum List

Back