Democrats Beg Harris to Hide Radical Agenda Before Nov.

This election - IF it can be held in a trustworthy manner - will be a test of whether America as a free nation, can survive. If a fair election puts her into office, this nation is OVER. The only path forward for the rest of us is some form of secession and the building of a new governing entity apart from DC.
I do think that this nation may have to face a reckoning of sorts.with its leftist ideologues. Waves of devastating terrorist attacks, South American style inflation and a deep economic depression.

You're posting from a known RWNJ disinformation site about what Democrats are "begging" VP Harris to do?

As if they would have any knowledge of that?

And you expect to be taken seriously?

Don't bother answering, you won't actually respond to my post, you will just engage in some useless name calling and it's a rhetorical question anyway.

How about you prove the quotes in the article aren't true. You made a claim of disinformation, prove it bitch!

Harris agenda has been received more positively than Trump agenda. Harris continues to increase % voters planning to vote for her.
Donald keep talking. You are helping Harris.
Hollie, keep posting. You are helping Harris.

Let’s see Harris bounce on her head with more Soviet style economic proposals while giggling like a mental patient.

You're posting from a known RWNJ disinformation site about what Democrats are "begging" VP Harris to do?

Don't bother answering, you won't actually respond to my post, you will just engage in some useless name calling and it's a rhetorical question anyway.
You’re posting from the position of a known leftist loon.

How about you prove the quotes in the article aren't true. You made a claim of disinformation, prove it bitch!

Post from a real information outlet.

Then I'll take it seriously enough to respond.

Would you bother if I posted from something like Palmer report or Huff Po?

You and I both know you wouldn't.

The MSM have already proven they aren't interested in digging out a damn thing. They are helping her hide, just like they did for xiden.

She will have her reveal very soon, please stay tuned for further updates.

Stupid leftard troll. ^^^

She will have her reveal very soon, please stay tuned for further updates.

Yeah, after early and mail ballots already cast can't be reversed. They will start early voting in PA on Oct 4, 5 weeks before election day.

venezuelamarxistgffhhhhfhfhfhf.png

Forum List

Back