Should women be punished for having an abortion? Trump: "Some form of punishment.”

One can search online: "Should women be punished for having an abortion" and also search online: "Should women be punished for having an abortion 2016"

For this thread I select this link:

I could've and probably will later link with posts on here @ usmb that address this and what people who supported and were opposed to Trump said. I believe this is an issue that crosses all sorts of barriers. The Trump suggestion in 2016 created a societal firestorm. The embers of that firestorm still burn.

"Purvi Patel (born c. 1982) is an Indian American whose conviction and sentence to 20 years in prison in Indiana for feticide and child neglect was overturned by the Indiana Court of Appeals."

1723929484347.png

One can search online: "Should women be punished for having an abortion" and also search online: "Should women be punished for having an abortion 2016"

For this thread I select this link:

I could've and probably will later link with posts on here @ usmb that address this and what people who supported and were opposed to Trump said. I believe this is an issue that crosses all sorts of barriers. The Trump suggestion in 2016 created a societal firestorm. The embers of that firestorm still burn.

"Purvi Patel (born c. 1982) is an Indian American whose conviction and sentence to 20 years in prison in Indiana for feticide and child neglect was overturned by the Indiana Court of Appeals."

Trump doesn't actually think women should be punished for abortions.

Trump is an empty head and empty suit. He gave the answer that he thought would appeal most to the evangelicals he was courting.

Forum List

Back