Salon blames Trump and MAGA for recent outbreak of women punched in face

This girl is as least as unhinged as she claims males are. She is so right, such men are monsters, no doubt. But she is definitely making up the motives and locates the roots of this motives in Trump and the MAGA movement. This is not helping the women´ cause, just another example for political trench warfare, using the fate of the victims for her political extremism.

To put it another way: The more that women act like men the more they will be treated like men.
At this point they are acting like men and are NOT treated like men. The Aviance woman is a fantasy.

I'm not sure I would post anything from this source. The Salon, from looking at the front page, looks like left wing propaganda BS, which should send out alarms for anyone with half the intelligence of a gnat. But this is USMB, so, which is represented by propaganda filled idiots on both sides of the political isle.

Type "History of Salon Magazine" into your search engine and look at the images that come up, then ask any thinking person why they'd never accept them as a vehicle of political commentary.

Kind of like Rolling Stone or Vanity Fair.

Yet the left cult slurp them up.

I'm not sure I would post anything from this source. The Salon, from looking at the front page, looks like left wing propaganda BS, which should send out alarms for anyone with half the intelligence of a gnat. But this is USMB, so, which is represented by propaganda filled idiots on both sides of the political isle.

I posted it as an example of the ignorance and paranoia being exhibited by the left. They should be exposed every day.

Are Canadians not taught English as a rule or is it only the ones who are shocked?

..... It is very early in the morning and auto fill completes words and I am too tired to notice. .....
I'll accept that.
The spelling errors arise from poor eye site ...
I think it is due to more than eye SITE unless you keep your eyes in a jar.

... thanks to a co.promised health system.
Sorry. :eusa_hand:
You wouldn't collaborate, would you?
Maybe if I knew what you mean by that ..... ❓

... The more that women act like men the more they will be treated like men.
At this point they are acting like men and are NOT treated like men.
True. True. True. This woman-punching thing is nothing but a temporary lark, albeit a nasty one. It wasn't very long ago - I'm sure you remember - the street fad was "Point 'em out, knock 'em out" and women were not singled out as the target.

There are many women that are violent towards men ...
That's right.
... but that is no reason to punch them.
It is a VERY GOOD reason. I'm 77 years old. If you punch me do you think I'll let you go? And what if Sally May punches me? Do you think I'll let her go? It's a rhetorical question, actually, because I'm telling what I'll do .... so you don't have to guess.

It's called The Knock-out Game and I've seen the CCTV footage of who is doing it. Here's a little hint, it ain't MAGA

So a bunch of criminal thug ghetto trash nwords run around punching women and the response is "it's Trump's fault"?

That's sad and pathetic.

Of course. And according to one of the nutjobs on The View, the eclipse was caused by "climate change".

MAGA violence is a given. I guess they figure they have nothing left to lose as the curtain drops on the attempt at a fourth reich.

What's hilarious is that you're stupid enough to actually believe that. 🤡

It's called The Knock-out Game and ..... it ain't MAGA

Great Caesar's Ghost! Are you sure?

The reason I ask is because the highly praised Salon Magazine says it’s “increasingly unhinged & coordinated male rage fueling MAGA that is being unleashed by Donald Trump and the misogynistic MAGA movement, manifesting an upswell of loud male entitlement shouting from every corner.”

Furthermore, It's also true that women aren't just suffering in silence, but telling their stories without shame or self-blame!”

So, maybe you should check your facts before you make statements as you’ve done in your above paragraph? :)

..... according to one of the nutjobs on The View, the eclipse was caused by "climate change".
The idiots!
The welfare state is the oldest con game in the world. First you take people’s money away quietly, and then you give some of it back to them flamboyantly... It has always been judged by its good intentions, rather than its bad results... - Thomas Sowell.
Bull Shit!

Forum List

Back