So Kamala Harris was offered to have an interview with Elon Musk on X, she declined.

I've noticed that Bismarck is very hip, happenin' and progressive in his tastes for females. Back in the 16th century when Southern Europe was the dominant region of the world, he had a beautiful Spanish Queen's husband murdered and became her lover. A few centuries later when England ruled the world and America was gaining traction, his German a** was chasing British and American women. However he married another German aristocrat. And now, his wife is an American citizen of Chinese origin. The Chinese are one of the richest ethnic groups in America. She personally is rich too. He really doesn't care if you're friend, foe or indifferent. He's always in a position to make his own choices. He just likes trendy rich women.
My tastes in men follow Bismarck. In my early 20's I had a celebrity crush on Vlad the Impaler. Only later did I learn that the most important person in my paternal lineage practiced the same profession as Vlad, and hailed from the same region. Bismarck was also a farmer. He had a very big farm. My high school crush was a biracial guy who lived in a farm. It was a small farm but both of his sisters graduated from Harvard. He was a lot like Bismarck except black. And so on.

My tastes in men follow Bismarck. In my early 20's I had a celebrity crush on Vlad the Impaler. Only later did I learn that the most important person in my paternal lineage practiced the same profession as Vlad, and hailed from the same region. Bismarck was also a farmer. He had a very big farm. My high school crush was a biracial guy who lived in a farm. It was a small farm but both of his sisters graduated from Harvard. He was a lot like Bismarck except black. And so on.
I never could get a boyfriend because all the guys I like are out of my league for one reason or another. The biracial farm boy, his custodial parents own the means of production. You can grow food on a farm. That automatically makes him bourgeoisie. Me, I must work outside of the home. I'm proletariat. Regardless if I was a good student, I'm proletariat. And if you're black in America, this often equates to slavery. I know on some level he deeply hated me although we were friends of convenience. He was significantly more intelligent than I was but that's secondary to the real property issues. And the corresponding racial issues which were more detrimental to me as an individual than him.

But when third parties describe Bismarck's personality it always sounds SO much like the version of him I'm familiar with. For example one of Bismarck's friends called him "reckless". Totally. When I was a teenager he visited me disguised as a local American police officer. But really I had to call the police on HIM because his personal conduct was so wild I thought he was IMPERSONATING a police officer. I can't remember exactly what he did but he was really off the chain.

But when third parties describe Bismarck's personality it always sounds SO much like the version of him I'm familiar with. For example one of Bismarck's friends called him "reckless". Totally. When I was a teenager he visited me disguised as a local American police officer. But really I had to call the police on HIM because his personal conduct was so wild I thought he was IMPERSONATING a police officer. I can't remember exactly what he did but he was really off the chain.
Bismarck only thinly veils his power and influence. According to his new bio he's from a working class family and he lived in abandoned buildings while he was an upstart garage band singer. However he recorded his very first garage band album in an important government building. They just let some street person waltz into an official government building to record a rock music album. K.

Also, black Howard graduates have been successful since long before the Civil Rights Movement. Traditionally, that is THE coed black college which produces successful blacks despite rampant discrimination in society at large. Obviously at age 18, Harris had zero confidence that America's civil rights were sincere. Maybe it's because her mother won a Nobel Prize in the biological sciences, and Dr. King's suggestion that America could scrutinize your sexual proclivities as a condition of your civil rights eligibility raised a red flag. A BIG red flag. Not small. Big. Her brain was auto-attuned to these issues and duly accounted for their seriousness, no matter how delicately King elocuted them.

There's no such person in the equation, so why do you keep wandering off into the daisy patch?
Elon Musk is retweeting conspiracy theory posts on a weekly basis. He's done too much ketamine. He doesnt have a grasp on reality end of story.

1724264501355.png

Forum List

Back