Zone1 They Day I Told God to Go F*ck Himself!!!

My father was fortunate. His trials consumed only Beckett years of his life. Mine have consumed every moment since I was conceived; and I turned 50 last month.
I was saved at 29 and have had many of my trials since, I am not you, and have no idea what you have been through, so I won't preach!

I’m very familiar with Job. I’ll consider looking at the book, but after talking to as many theologians as I have, I’m not sure there’s a case I haven’t heard already. I don’t do work, physical, spiritual, emotional, etc…without a guarantee of getting paid when the work is done. Never have and never will.
Well if you recall Christ's promise to you, He is preparing a place for you and longs to be extremely intimate with you. Your problem you don't trust Him. And don't listen to theologians who don't have that born again relationship with G-d nor have a proper understanding of Scripture. Again, G-d doesn't promise to answer why all the time, but He did promise to be with you through the trials.

I'm furious at both my father and his God. His God for not doing anything and my father for continuing to be a fucking punching bag for his God. That's why I got out. I wasn’t going to be a punching bag anymore.
Okay, you admit there is a God who doesn't like you. I don't know whether you understand this or not. God will use you as a punching bag whether you believe in him or not. And you know that's true because you never stopped being a punching bag have you? Your father still died, other people in your life have been killed. Your entire life has not improved one whit because you "decided not to be a punching bag". Not to say your decision has been entirely detrimental. You can still have pride in not being a punching bag while you're being kicked hither and yon.

The reason why things go so badly for you is because God wants your attention. When God wants your attention life can become pretty unbearable. No one can punish like the Lord can. And it never ends. No matter where you look and what you do, it keeps getting worse and worse. It's a terrible feeling isn't it?

I once heard a theologian say that those of faith have one question they must struggle with their whole life, and that is, why does evil exist and why are people allowed to suffer? It is a question you will never be able to completely answer. But he said, for the atheist it is even worse, because they have to answer why to everything else.

It reminds me of the two thieves on the cross next to Christ. All 3 were going to die as they suffered beyond what any of us could fathom. One thief on his left cursed him and said if you be the Son of God get us the (bleep) off the cross!!!!

But the other just asked, "Will you remember me when you get to your kingdom?"

It is interesting that how both reacted differently and is but a mystery as those two represent all of humanity.
Why don't you already know why evil exists?

If evil did not exist and no one suffered and died, we would be in heaven. We only know goodness because of evil. We only know beauty because of ugliness. If we had unending peace and beauty we would be dead.

Forum List

Back