Majority of Voters Say Donald Trump Was a Success, Joe Biden Is a Failure

You do understand that these children were separated from their parents and Trump gave the NO WAY for them to find them in the future!!!!

I cannot be any crueler than this!

2022​

Jan. 19, 2022The National Immigrant Justice Center (NIJC) reports that the Biden administration is routinely separating families through detention and deportation as part of its interior immigration enforcement practices. People still forced to wait in Mexico for their immigration hearings in the U.S. are subject to kidnappings, assault and murder, and Haitian families, including young babies, face mass expulsions back to a destabilized country. NIJC also reports that the Biden administration has moved to dismiss claims brought by separated families seeking compensation for the harm the policy has caused.

2022​

Jan. 19, 2022The National Immigrant Justice Center (NIJC) reports that the Biden administration is routinely separating families through detention and deportation as part of its interior immigration enforcement practices. People still forced to wait in Mexico for their immigration hearings in the U.S. are subject to kidnappings, assault and murder, and Haitian families, including young babies, face mass expulsions back to a destabilized country. NIJC also reports that the Biden administration has moved to dismiss claims brought by separated families seeking compensation for the harm the policy has caused.

None of what you show takes away the cruelty of separating children from their families AND not allowing them to know where they were sent, so at some point in the future the parents could be reunited with their families. Trump did that and that is the point of my post.

NO ABILITY TO REUNITE IN THE FUTURE!!!!!

None of what you show takes away the cruelty of separating children from their families AND not allowing them to know where they were sent, so at some point in the future the parents could be reunited with their families. Trump did that and that is the point of my post.

NO ABILITY TO REUNITE IN THE FUTURE!!!!!
Nice try................what about all Biden's missing children, most likely involved in sex trade and God knows what else.

Nice try................what about all Biden's missing children, most likely involved in sex trade and God knows what else.
Prove it. When you say "most likely", that is not a fact. Trump separating children and not giving either a way to reunite, is a fact! I deal with facts, not assumptions.

When you say "most likely", that is not a fact.
So where did something like 85,000 children go? Wasn't Disney world, that is a fact.

Trump separating children and not giving either a way to reunite, is a fact!

Here's another fact, Biden has been doing the same thing as I pointed out.............inconvenient fact.

So where did something like 85,000 children go? Wasn't Disney world, that is a fact.

You tell me!
Here's another fact, Biden has been doing the same thing as I pointed out.............inconvenient fact.
Separating children from their parents and not letting them know where they are being sent?

That is a statement you NEED to prove, or is garbage material.

garbagetruck1.jpg

Who, Biden?

Abbey Gate is the entrance to Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul, Afghanistan, where a single explosive device was detonated by an ISIS-K terrorist. The blast killed 13 U.S. service members and at least 170 Afghans.Mar 7, 2024
Like the innocent kids he called to be put to death?

"The Central Park jogger case (sometimes termed the Central Park Five case)"

Stop playing games:

The sweet little childish picture is quite comical.
But it does not provide evidence that "P01135809"'s economy was as good as you and "P01135809" want intelligent people to believe.

First, President Trump did NOT "incite a deadly riot."
You Democrats stole the presidency with fraudulent ballots and the criminal intervention of Google in manipulating searches to benefit Democrats everywhere. Sickening but you don't give a damn, as long as your side wins by any means, even illegal ones. This is not much different from you "factory workers" staging strikes and beating others who cross your picket lines. You're followers of Marx.

View attachment 939185

The sweet little childish picture is quite comical.
But it does not provide evidence that "P01135809"'s economy was as good as you and "P01135809" want intelligent people to believe.
Obviously the statement on the man's shirt applies to you and the best you can come up with is pretending to giggle, a la Kamala Harris.
After president Trump reduced tax rates 20% for the second lowest tax bracket, and 16% for the third lowest tax bracket, and so on, the tax cut also reduced corporate taxes considerably. The result was a big windfall of higher federal tax revenues, even outpacing that the feds predicted. As a result, Costco gave 200,000 employees a $3 per hour wage hike.

Facts such as these make you Leftists gnash whatever teeth you may have left in your lying mouths. The irony was that Costco management supported Hillary Clinton, as you did so ignorantly.

The media are overwhelmingly mouthpieces for the Democrat Party and swayed millions of voters toward incompetent Joe Biden who let in 10,000,000 illegals to feed, house, educate and cause all kinds of trouble.

New York City, having designated itself "a sanctuary city," screamed bloody murder when Texas sent them busloads of illegals. NYC Leftist hypocrites said "We don't have the resources!" But Texas is supposed to?

You have one more chance to say something of significance, that does not suppport anti-American Democrats or you go with the rest on my IGNORE LIST.
Be very careful, if you know how to do that, which I seriously doubt.

You have one more chance to say something of significance, that does not suppport anti-American Democrats or you go with the rest on my IGNORE LIST.
Please put me on that list!

You are such an asshole. Did Fox News brainwash you or did it begin with talk radio?

Forum List

Back