Talking about Criminality, this statistic says a lot.

I totally agree. I AM biased against immorality, lack of ethics, lack of principles and inhumanity.

I plead guilty to that.
But you are for a continuation of a puppet regime/shadow government running America
for 4 more years, amirite? :D

tpy8GR.gif
Congratulations. You just made my list of people not worthy of spending any time with. Good Bye

Your reply is called Deflection. Address the OP
Well, dumbass....put up your argument.

You put some numbers up. So what ?

Now explain:

1. What you think they mean
2. What the relationship is that you are arguing.

Until then, GFY

Not attempting to explain anything.

You are not very good at this.

You certainly don't understand logical argument.

But you are for a continuation of a puppet regime/shadow government running America

You evidently have not read all my posts.

I am NOT for continuation of anything. I am not necessarily a fan of the Democrat platform. What I am is a realist and what we have faced over the past 8 years and face the next 4 years is survival or death.

The choices given to us are:

1) get pancreatic cancer (Trump)
2) get diabetes (Biden or Harris)

I choose the latter. Survival.

You evidently have not read all my posts.

I am NOT for continuation of anything. I am not necessarily a fan of the Democrat platform. What I am is a realist and what we have faced over the past 8 years and face the next 4 years is survival or death.

The choices given to us are:

1) get pancreatic cancer (Trump)
2) get diabetes (Biden or Harris)

I choose the latter. Survival.
I see I was correct. :dunno:

LMAO, Run, run, run, run, runaway---LOL, seems to be an emerging tactic of yours, moron -- each time your ass is handed to you.
One thing I have learned in my life is that I need to spend my time doing things that help me grow, help me get more knowledge, and help me be a better person. Anything that does not help me accomplish that, is a waste or time and given my age, time is short and not to be wasted.

As such, yes, I run away from those that offer none of the above. You have now also accomplished being on that list. Not because of this post alone, but because of all your previous posts. You are a waste of time. You offer nothing of value.

Bye!

I am happy that I made you feel good about being right. Evidently, I made you feel good about yourself. I see that as an accomplishment on my part, even though it is a fantasy world you live in.
And this ^^^ says all we need to know about your arrogant, self important description of yourself. Are you sure you're not a Joe Biden sock?

Forum List

Back