Talking about Criminality, this statistic says a lot.

View attachment 999489\

This statistic information does not include the fact that now, a former president has been convicted of 34 felonies. That makes this data even more telling of where convicted felons are found................among Republicans.
Gee. Could it be that the DOJ has a political slant regardless of which Party is at the helm?

View attachment 999489\

This statistic information does not include the fact that now, a former president has been convicted of 34 felonies. That makes this data even more telling of where convicted felons are found................among Republicans.
The DNC is the greatest crime syndicate in US history, as they have seized the justice system and the media to carry out whatever the hell they want to do. That is why Biden and Hunter received millions overseas without even paying taxes on it, for reasons no one can explain. It is why the FBI listed the Hunter laptop as a Russian hoax before the last election, only to find out after the election it was legit. Meanwhile, about 20% of voters said they would not have voted for Biden had they known the laptop was really Hunter's.

Do you even know that Biden was accused of rape by his own staffer and his daughter had a diary that admitted he showered with her as a little girl and how messed up that was according to her own hand writing, which has been confirmed as her?

You don't get out much, do you.

Of course, they throw a few token fellow democrats overboard every now and then to try and make it look like otherwise.

Again, one is left scratching one's figurative head wondering whether Leftists are stupid, gullible, corrupt, or simply like to misrepresent things.

Will they abandon the lie of calling Trump a "convicted felon" when those cases are inevitably thrown out? Will they stop calling him a "rapist" when that bizarre judgment in New York is nullified? Or will they say that the appellate courts are "all corrupt"? Even when they are proven wrong, they continue the same false narrative as though the matter were still up for debate. When the Supreme Court finally clarifies a Constitutional point, do they say, "Oh, I guess we had it wrong then"? Surely not. They continue the same bullshit, pretending that the Supreme Court is "partisan."

Stupid, gullible. corrupt, or just liars. That is the question.

You are so easy. Easy to dispute your post.

You say words like "inevitably" and "when" and "finally", all of which are not fact but assumption.

When those things do happen, you will have a topic for debate. Until then, Trump is a convicted felon, a found guilty sexual molester, and someone that still has 3 federal prosecutions awaiting court dates to be judged.

One thing that is now absolutely fact that is not being contested anymore by Trump and his lawyers are:

1) he was found guilty of running a scam University and forced to close it and pay $25 million dollars. He paid
2) he was found guilty of having a charity foundation that was not doing any charity work (was using it for his own needs). He was forced to pay $2 million and he paid.
3) in his lifetime, he has been sued 4000 times and found guilty on 157 occasions and had to pay. He paid.

The DNC is the greatest crime syndicate in US history, as they have seized the justice system and the media to carry out whatever the hell they want to do. That is why Biden and Hunter received millions overseas without even paying taxes on it, for reasons no one can explain. It is why the FBI listed the Hunter laptop as a Russian hoax before the last election, only to find out after the election it was legit. Meanwhile, about 20% of voters said they would not have voted for Biden had they known the laptop was really Hunter's.

Do you even know that Biden was accused of rape by his own staffer and his daughter had a diary that admitted he showered with her as a little girl and how messed up that was according to her own hand writing, which has been confirmed as her?

You don't get out much, do you.

Of course, they throw a few token fellow democrats overboard every now and then to try and make it look like otherwise.
When you can show data, statistics, and facts, then I will discuss things with you. I don't do debates with people that offer opinions (their point of view) that have not been proven statistically

When you can show data, statistics, and facts, then I will discuss things with you. I don't do debates with people that offer opinions (their point of view) that have not been proven statistically

I sense another spectrum riding stat blaster in this one.

There a lies, damn lies, and Statistics.

So what was your old user name on here that either got banned or ignored so much you made a new account?

You join just a few days and been balls to wall posting about how much you hate republicans and trump showing you only care being part of a tribe.

That's why you're a pitiful excuse for an American because you put hating a party over the good of the country. You're irrational, hateful, spiteful and you're doing the work of a party like a robot. You have no independent thought, no real explanations, no sign of happiness and refusal to look at the other side.

I hope the good Lord helps you find what's missing in your life so you can be happier and be more open minded

Time to add you to ignore list

So what was your old user name on here that either got banned or ignored so much you made a new account?

You join just a few days and been balls to wall posting about how much you hate republicans and trump showing you only care being part of a tribe.

That's why you're a pitiful excuse for an American because you put hating a party over the good of the country. You're irrational, hateful, spiteful and you're doing the work of a party like a robot. You have no independent thought, no real explanations, no sign of happiness and refusal to look at the other side.

I hope the good Lord helps you find what's missing in your life so you can be happier and be more open minded

Time to add you to ignore list

Great. I would appreciate you doing that. What you wrote is such misinformed BS, that it is not worth spending time debating with you. Go to your fantasy world and enjoy it.............while you can.

fantasyReality1.jpg

I was discussing the statistics you provided.

Seems like you don't want to discuss them anymore.

Did you even know about Biden's staffer Tara Reed accusing him of rape?

It is hard to prove when it never gets taken to court.

Tara lost her friends and her job after she went forward with her story.

Why do you think she did such a thing and why was it never taken to court?
This OP is about 28 years of official (on record) criminality between Democrats and Republicans. It is not about either of us speculating on why any one person is taken to court or not. This OP is about those that WERE taken to court. Address the OP.

This OP is about 28 years of official (on record) criminality between Democrats and Republicans. It is not about either of us speculating on why any one person is taken to court or not. This OP is about those that WERE taken to court. Address the OP.

That was your OP intent, but what it shows is the Deep States hard on for prosecuting members of Non Democrat administrations, while giving Democratic ones a pass.

That was your OP intent, but what it shows is the Deep States hard on for prosecuting members of Non Democrat administrations, while giving Democratic ones a pass.
What BS. This is going back 28 years. You are saying that during all that time (including when Nixon was president) that the administrations were all giving Democrats a pass?

I will not respond to any posts from you until you PROVE your statement with facts, data, and statistics. Your opinion seems to be very biased.

Democrats are the master race

Not sure how you could interpret the data any differently.

What BS. This is going back 28 years. You are saying that during all that time (including when Nixon was president) that the administrations were all giving Democrats a pass?

I will not respond to any posts from you until you PROVE your statement with facts, data, and statistics. Your opinion seems to be very biased.

I don't have to prove jack shit to you. All you do is post stats with no meaning, and then when called out on them pretend only your opinion on them is reality.

Forum List

Back