Kamala Harris to Accept Nomination Without Giving a Press Conference or Providing Many Policy Details

Inflation is down, Frankie!
Of course, dear. And the Biden- Harris job market is growing.

Terrible when nothing is sticking, huh?
Your shorts sticking to ya again, Jack? Guess you don't know that Trump is rising in the polls, so I guess something IS sticking, or is that stinking? 🪰

After tonight, I suspect you'll start hearing more about policy.
So, you nominated her before you even knew what she stood for? Oh yeah, you didn't pick her, no one voted for her, she was picked by Obumma and Pelosi.

But, if not, mark September 10th down.
Must be the night of the Full Corn Moon.

You'll get to hear a night of one candidate giving canned answers
Kammy will be on the can again?

Inflation is down, Frankie!

Prices are still up. Up be between 20 to 50% just since 2020.

2023 08 16 Bidenomics-X3.jpg

Terrible you would accept being humiliated. Sure. "Just wait". All will be revealed.
So far, Trump had the benefit of standing across the podium from an old man whose best days were clearly behind him. And it overshadowed Trump's own lies and his complete lack of policy knowledge. That's not gonna be the case on 9/10. He'll be standing across the podium from a former prosecutor (now THAT'S full circle). Now, while I expect Harris to provide canned answers that I'm sure you will strenuously disagree with and call...well, pick any "ist" definition you'd like, I expect nothing less from a career politician. But the minute Trump is pinned down on a policy issue, watch him hem and haw, then get belligerent, deflect, redirect, and then straight up bully the moderator.

So far, Trump had the benefit of standing across the podium from an old man whose best days were clearly behind him. And it overshadowed Trump's own lies and his complete lack of policy knowledge. That's not gonna be the case on 9/10. He'll be standing across the podium from a former prosecutor (now THAT'S full circle). Now, while I expect Harris to provide canned answers that I'm sure you will strenuously disagree with and call...well, pick any "ist" definition you'd like, I expect nothing less from a career politician. But the minute Trump is pinned down on a policy issue, watch him hem and haw, then get belligerent, deflect, redirect, and then straight up bully the moderator.
And now you have the benefit of a giggly, cackling hack. Good for you.

Will Democrats ever acknowledge the travesty of this nomination? All Democrat primary votes nullified. Not a single voluntary vote ever cast for KH. No other candidate allowed to throw his name in for the nomination. When she loses this election, will they finally acknowledge how craven this whole sequence of events has been?

History hints that they will never admit wrongdoing.

As long as her methods are working so well for her, she has no reason to change it.

And too, she's causing Trump so much anguish by not giving him the opportunity to use his deceptive methods against her.

I wish Trump well in his use of other means to gain the win, but I think the traditional way at the ballot boxes has become impossible.

Will Democrats ever acknowledge the travesty of this nomination? All Democrat primary votes nullified. Not a single voluntary vote ever cast for KH. No other candidate allowed to throw his name in for the nomination. When she loses this election, will they finally acknowledge how craven this whole sequence of events has been?

History hints that they will never admit wrongdoing.
I will let you in on a secret. Among themselves, they admit this was a travesty and an undemocratic way of ousting a sitting president. They also admit Kamala is an idiot. But they do not show that to the public.

Same way with the Jews and FDR. Among themselves, they were disgusted that he turned away the poor Jewish souls and sent them back to Hitler, and hell in Earth, all to appease the antisemites. (Much like Kamala appeases the antisemitic Muslims). But to the outside world, they made it seem that they loved FDR.

Forum List

Back