Kamala Harris to Accept Nomination Without Giving a Press Conference or Providing Many Policy Details

I believe that the strategy the Democrats have come up with is to not give out any policies and just attack Trump.
You noticed that did you? :)

Seriously I think they've named Trump now hundreds of times and each time was accusing him of ridiculous things. They've mentioned the economy at best 10 times. They've mentioned rampant crime and the border crisis zero times. Policy positions are pretty much non existent.

It is supposed to be the 'new joy' but I haven't seen a lot of joy at the DNC convention. Mostly it is exaggerated yelling and angry people telling us how those who aren't them are terrible. We actually had a former first lady--she and Barack have a net worth of $70-$80 million!!!--tell us that people should not have/receive more than they need. If that isn't Marxist ideology I don't know how to explain it any more clearly. When the camera pans the crowd I don't see people enjoying themselves but see mostly sour or weary expressions of people seemingly enduring it until it will finally be over.

Kamala says everything will get fixed on Day 1. Day 1? Why not now? Why not in the last 3-1/2+ years?

As long as her methods are working so well for her, she has no reason to change it.

And too, she's causing Trump so much anguish by not giving him the opportunity to use his deceptive methods against her.

I wish Trump well in his use of other means to gain the win, but I think the traditional way at the ballot boxes has become impossible.
I don’t think her hiding will work much longer. Normal people (that excludes the radical left) do not like that she hides from the press, refuses to answer a question, and isn’t allowed to speak unless she is reading from notes prepared by someone else.

Her refusal to debate on Sept 6 also speaks volumes.

As opposed to what? An orange spray tanned, cheeto dusted incompetent old man bent on revenge and caring nothing about actually being President?
I'll take the career politician please.
As opposed to the giggly, cackling career politician who is a total incompetent. You will take the career hack because you will take what you're told you will take.

As opposed to the giggly, cackling career politician who is a total incompetent. You will take the career hack because you will take what you're told you will take.
She seems to have a much better grasp on policy than Trump ever has had. But he doesn't care about policy. He can't be bothered with it. Mostly because he doesn't understand it at a fundamental level. I will take the career politician over the person that tried to shred our Constitution and is only running to keep his worthless ass out of prison. :)

You will take the incompetent old man because for some reason, you firmly believe that he will bring back some form of America you remember wistfully and tearfully as a child. You know that isn't gonna happen?..right? :auiqs.jpg:

She seems to have a much better grasp on policy than Trump ever has had. But he doesn't care about policy. He can't be bothered with it. Mostly because he doesn't understand it at a fundamental level. I will take the career politician over the person that tried to shred our Constitution and is only running to keep his worthless ass out of prison. :)policy

You will take the incompetent old man because for some reason, you firmly believe that he will bring back some form of America you remember wistfully and tearfully as a child. You know that isn't gonna happen?..right? :auiqs.jpg:
Harris has refused to explicitly announce any policy initiatives other than a few pending disasters. You will take the career hack because Harris is what you were given by the pelosi- Schumer politburo. Take your humiliation at not being given an opportunity to cast a primary vote as the princess was chosen for you.

I don’t think her hiding will work much longer. Normal people (that excludes the radical left) do not like that she hides from the press, refuses to answer a question, and isn’t allowed to speak unless she is reading from notes prepared by someone else.

Her refusal to debate on Sept 6 also speaks volumes.
It's possible that she won't get away with her methods for much longer, but I think it will end when she and her handlers decide to change course.

She will know that Trump is capable of very effective debating tactics and she needs to be well armed with all the methods necessary to make light of them and perhaps mock them..

For instance, you will know by now the tactic she will turn to in order to defuse the border issue that's such a big part of Trump's campaign. If you don't know Lisa, just ask me.

Harris has refused to explicitly announce any policy initiatives other than a few pending disasters. You will take the career hack because Harris is what you were given by the pelosi- Schumer politburo. Take your humiliation at not being given an opportunity to cast a primary vote as the princess was chosen for you.
Move on. All done above board and all with the approval of the various state delegates. The only people I see right now making an issue out of it...are people like you. Because you went from on top of the mountain to just about screwed in the drop of a hat. :auiqs.jpg:

Remember when we had to pass a bill to find out what's in it? Well now we have to elect a president to find out what she will do. You are a bunch of stupid bastards, but trust us cuz we know what's good for you more than you do.
And, of course, the usual suspects are thrilled to let her skate without once asking why we need to hire her to fix stuff when she's been in the White House for 4 years in a position to do something about it.

Forum List

Back