Dnc convention expected to do 25 abortions on site Mon and Tues.

90’s Democrats: “safe, legal, and rare”

Todays Democrats: “YAY ABORTIONS WOOHOOO! LETS GET PORTABLE ABORTION CLINICS AND ALLOW AS MANY AS POSSIBLE”

The Democrats have sprinted away from normal in most issues. The rest of us haven’t moved much

According the planned parenthood person in charge they expect to do 25 abortions live, on site, at the actual convention.

I don't even know what to say. A political party arranged to have a truck come to their convention and abort babies for free in a parking lot and are proud of that.

And speaking of planned parenthood. Dont forget these nuggets.

And

I am truly sad that this is what America is becoming and I am sad to see these people in charge.

Let me say this very clearly and very succinctly -- dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. Period.

Not just the ones running for Office, not only the ones profiting from their scam, not just their Client Groups --

ALL of them. From the head of the ticket down to lowest voter. From the POTUS candidate to the incarcerated rapist awaiting trial that dimocrap scum bribe with a day away from the CO's and a free lunch to go vote.

Every last one of them. Scum.

You vote for that kind of shit. You are scum. YOU ARE AN ACCOMPLICE!

Fyi

No abortions will be done there. It specifically states MEDICINAL abortions, which are not DONE in clinics, they are done in the women's home....

According to the Cleveland clinic "you can be at home". But doesn't state you have to be.

The medication takes 6 hours to work so being at home doesn't matter.

They are also doing vasectomies on site so it isn't like they are doing procedures there.

Can call me fake news if you want if you feel you need to be a contrarian.

Forum List

Back