Dnc convention expected to do 25 abortions on site Mon and Tues.

You know 100% for sure?

They never happened the vasectomies?
Yes, 100%.

And I don't know what this means or what you are trying to say regarding vasectomies??? I've never made comment or discussed the vasectomies....so what is the controversy or what are you trying to say?

They never happened the vasectomies?

Yes, 100%.

And I don't know what this means or what you are trying to say regarding vasectomies??? I've never made comment or discussed the vasectomies....so what is the controversy or what are you trying to say?

They did surgical vasectomies onsite, why did they decide not to do surgical abortions? And you don't know if the women just took the pills when they were given them, the fact is they were handing them out like some form of virtue signalling candy.

The fact is they had an abortion propaganda wagon onsite handing out pills, and decided to go all in on the population crunch theme with vasectomies as well.

They did surgical vasectomies onsite, why did they decide not to do surgical abortions? And you don't know if the women just took the pills when they were given them, the fact is they were handing them out like some form of virtue signalling candy.

The fact is they had an abortion propaganda wagon onsite handing out pills, and decided to go all in on the population crunch theme with vasectomies as well.
They can't hand them out like candy...they have to do a pregnancy test, and it is prescribed by a doctor, or a P/A.... Y'ALL made it sound like it was handed out like candy....with your own propaganda.

No one took the pills while at the clinic.

And apparently, if vasectomies were done at the clinic, it is much much less of an intrusive surgery, than a physical abortion (D&C) would be.

MAGA is the most wicked of all of America's cults historically, only rivaling the NDSP.
don't be silly. MAGA doesn't even come close to the child perversion, mutilation and death to the unborn as the Democrat party does. And why would you have a problem with America being Great AGAIN..seeing as the Democrats have done nothing but destroy it since Obama and then tripled down in 2020. Isn't it funny how even the dems were done with this whorewoman before the debate and now she is Baphomet's gift to America.

They can't hand them out like candy...they have to do a pregnancy test, and it is prescribed by a doctor, or a P/A.... Y'ALL made it sound like it was handed out like candy....with your own propaganda.

No one took the pills while at the clinic.

And apparently, if vasectomies were done at the clinic, it is much much less of an intrusive surgery, than a physical abortion (D&C) would be.

Tell the guy getting his ballsack penetrated.

According the planned parenthood person in charge they expect to do 25 abortions live, on site, at the actual convention.

I don't even know what to say. A political party arranged to have a truck come to their convention and abort babies for free in a parking lot and are proud of that.

And speaking of planned parenthood. Dont forget these nuggets.

And

I am truly sad that this is what America is becoming and I am sad to see these people in charge.

And how many of those 25 do you think got pregnant on purpose just so they could participate in this madness?

I’m think 25 out of 25.

It’s how sick and disgusting the democrats have become.

What degenerates.

Remember the trans woman’s that said it wanted to have a uterus transplant so it could get pregnant and be the first trans woman to get an abortion?

These people are sick.

Planned Parenthood was giving prescriptions for the pills.

As for vasectomies, I'm all for birth control. Half of all abortions are due to birth control not being used during sex, with another fifth the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

The answer to abortions is birth control education.

All the howling and sermonizing and protesting and righteous indignation has done fuck-all to significantly reduce abortions.

And there were nearly as many abortions prior to Roe V. Wade as after.

Everyone needs to get on board with birth control education.

As for vasectomies, I'm all for birth control. Half of all abortions are due to birth control not being used during sex, with another fifth the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

All the howling and sermonizing and protesting and righteous indignation has done fuck-all to significantly reducing abortions.

Killing innocents is killing innocents no matter what the method

According the planned parenthood person in charge they expect to do 25 abortions live, on site, at the actual convention.

I don't even know what to say. A political party arranged to have a truck come to their convention and abort babies for free in a parking lot and are proud of that.

And speaking of planned parenthood. Dont forget these nuggets.

And

I am truly sad that this is what America is becoming and I am sad to see these people in charge.

And how many of those 25 do you think got pregnant on purpose just so they could participate in this madness?

I’m think 25 out of 25.

It’s how sick and disgusting the democrats have become.

What degenerates

All the howling and sermonizing and protesting and righteous indignation has done fuck-all to significantly reduce abortions.

And there were nearly as many abortions prior to Roe V. Wade as after.

Everyone needs to get on board with birth control education.

The answer to abortion is to institute a federal law that makes any state that has legal abortion, except in the case of rape, take all laws off the books mandating child support.

If the woman elects not to abort, then that “choice” is on her.

Betcha legal abortion would be voted down in a heartbeat.

The abortions are not done at the mobile clinic via medicinal abortions, nor are they done in permanent abortion facilities if done through medications. They are done by the patient, outside of any abortion clinic, where ever the patient feels comfortable to do it....home, a friend's home, at boyfriend's home etc.

NONE were done outside of the DNC convention at this mobile unite.

That is what I disagreed with you on and I felt what you stated was false.....

Spin it any way you like, it's still a premeditated taking of a human life. It's pure evil to be so cavalier about it.

Forum List

Back