Harris May Be in Trouble in a Couple of Weeks.

Trump would have done well to avoid that debate even though he destroyed Biden in the debate. Biden was set up by his own people They used Trump as the executioner to do what they had been planning to do right along but couldn't really figure out how to get it done.
He did what needed to be done. Sure, it was like kicking a man when he was down, but there really was no other way to stop the usual suspects from their incessant chants that he was on top of his game and the sharpest they'd ever seen.

If you are supporting Trump you have no room to be concerned about somebody elses supposed instability. One right wing dumb ass told you Harris did not make the pick with no evidence and since you don't want to believe Harris is capable of making a decision, you want to believe a lie.
There's a difference between his instability and what I see in that muffled crazy man running as VP for the dams. I have no question in my mind that he will continue the policies he enacted originally which I fully approve of. What else he does I don't give a shit. There have been plenty of unstable people that office over the years even a mass serial killer. Let's face it we're not going to get well qualified people with the selection process we have so we have to go with the pile of shit that will do the least damage. I'm telling you right now man something as seriously up with that piece of work.

Yes, if Harris wins we will indeed be seeing the same thing that we saw with Obama, where EVERY SINGLE FUCKING criticism of him and his policies, will be met with the same bullshit accusations of 'racism'.
Can you provide us any examples of where that happened with Obama?

Where was your objection to Obamacare called racism?

Trump would have done well to avoid that debate even though he destroyed Biden in the debate. Biden was set up by his own people They used Trump as the executioner to do what they had been planning to do right along but couldn't really figure out how to get it done.
Nobody won that debate. Trump lied for 90 minutes and didn't answer one question. Furthermore he made crazy comments but sonce he did althat stuff loudly you think he won.

Nobody won that debate. Trump lied for 90 minutes and didn't answer one question. Furthermore he made crazy comments but sonce he did althat stuff loudly you think he won.
Like I said Trump was simply used as an instrument to get done what they wanted to do.

You could probably count on the fingers of one hand the people that actually believe TRUMP! didn't win that debate.

He may not have to do much beyond letting her reveal her true agenda and letting her ramble without TOTUS.

Not much different than Biden’s
Mostly programs that help struggling Americans

There's a difference between his instability and what I see in that muffled crazy man running as VP for the dams. I have no question in my mind that he will continue the policies he enacted originally which I fully approve of. What else he does I don't give a shit. There have been plenty of unstable people that office over the years even a mass serial killer. Let's face it we're not going to get well qualified people with a selection process we have so we have to go with the pile of shit that will do the least damage.
Walz is not unstable. You want to believe he is. Trump is a loon, he is batshit crazy. And thats what you want in office.

You could probably count on the fingers of one hand the people that actually believe TRUMP! didn't win that debate.
I'm watching this guy Walz.... He reminds me of the main character in Psycho.
Trump I get... He's a product of the down and dirty NYC business mafia... But we all knew that already. These guys think they're opening our eyes or something to some new revelation. Walz??? The more I look at him the more he looks like a fucking freak show. He could probably tank her candidacy.

Not much different than Biden’s
Mostly programs that help struggling Americans
Like price controls that make things worse for struggling Americans.

Interesting that you admit Americans are struggling, given that she's been in the White House for 4 years in a position to do something about it. NOW we're supposed to believe she can fix problems she's been ignoring all this time?

I can count millions because that debate didn't change polling.

I'm watching this guy Walz.... He reminds me of the main character in Psycho.
Trump I get... He's a product of the down and dirty NYC business mafia... But we all knew that already. These guys think they're opening our eyes or something to some new revelation. Walz??? The more I look at him the more he looks like a fucking freak show. He could probably tank her candidacy.
What you see isn't reaity.

Walz is not unstable. You want to believe he is. Trump is a loon, he is batshit crazy. And thats what you want in office.

What I want is someone to defend this country against the myriad parasitic international interests that are destroying it.
I saw Trump make some real progress on that when he was in office before and I believe he will do it again. Walz is a nutcase. Trump is probably an insufferable narcissist... But he's not insane. I really believe there's a mental problem with Walz.... Time and pressure will tell.

I can count millions because that debate didn't change polling.
Sure it did It changed the internal polling at the DNC.
The ones the public never get to see. It's sealed Biden's fate. Up to that time I was absolutely convinced that they would not do that. Surprise the hell out of me.

Last edited:
He may not have to do much beyond letting her reveal her true agenda and letting her ramble without TOTUS.
If she ever comes out of the basement and talks without a teleprompter. That is why she didn't accept the nomination in person. Whats up with that? The most important day in her life and she couldn't be bothered to accept in person? LMAO. SMH at democrat stupidity.

Like price controls that make things worse for struggling Americans.

Interesting that you admit Americans are struggling, given that she's been in the White House for 4 years in a position to do something about it. NOW we're supposed to believe she can fix problems she's been ignoring all this time?

I struggled worse under Trump

I couldn’t even buy Toilet Paper!
Worst President in History

Trump pays people to wipe his ass, he didn’t care if Americans could wipe theirs

:cul2:

Just my opinion here--no links will be provided.

She’s going to give a speech tonight and it will be well received by the audience and the public. Everyone is going to clap, cheer, etc.. However on September 13 or whenever....there may be a lot of folks wishing Walz was on the top of the ticket based partially on that speech he gave last night and the fact that he’s striking all the right chords with his presence. Wow.

It inspired me to make a donation to the campaign (something I don’t normally do). More Walz and less Vance/Blob is what the nation needs. Some optimism, some regular guy/gal energy. Harris has my vote and she would have without Walz but there is a lot of wattage at the bottom of the ticket.
What happens on September 13? Does she turn into a pumpkin?

Forum List

Back