Harris May Be in Trouble in a Couple of Weeks.

she said she was gonna show up at the debate whether he did or not. if he didn't, she would have a solid 2 hours of Q & A which woulda nailed him in so many ways. then donny tried to get his safe place, FOX to be the 1st debate plus other bullshit demands - she pretty much told him to get bent. donny the deal maker caved & 'said' he'll be there at ABC. that still remains to be seen, but bottom line is she owns him & even suggested that maybe there will be other ones, but not until this 1st one is banked.
Yeah, she's pretty much beating trump to the punch every time.

No, it's always about TRUMP! because you're obsessed with him and drag his specter into every thread where somebody says something negative about a democrat. If Walz said nothing wrong, why are you ranting about TRUMP! and not just letting what he said stand on its own?
You can stop trying this because I'm going to bring up Trump every time you guys try some shit like this.

You wil see why she is at the top of the ticket tonight. I think its going to continue. After the debate with Trump it is going to increase. Both Walz and Harris are saying the same thing.
For once I agree with you. Walz and Harris are saying the same thing. Nothing. But there are the buzz words and phrases. Joy, Reimagining this and that, not going back, remaking America, weird, racist, sexist, misogynist, Trump did it. There's not an idea or a solution in any of that garbage. I wonder how long you people will keep falling for this incoherent, no substance campaign.

You can stop trying this because I'm going to bring up Trump every time you guys try some shit like this.
No, you will bring up TRUMP! whenever anyone criticizes a democrat because you have no defense beyond deflection. Don't worry, though, you guys have been doing it since the 2020 campaign season, and you never stopped. Based on what you post, one would be excused for thinking there never was an election and that he's still in power.

For once I agree with you. Walz and Harris are saying the same thing. Nothing. But there are the buzz words and phrases. Joy, Reimagining this and that, not going back, remaking America, weird, racist, sexist, misogynist, Trump did it. There's not an idea or a solution in any of that garbage. I wonder how long you people will keep falling for this incoherent, no substance campaign.
And how long Harris is going to coast without someone asking her point-blank why we should believe she's going to fix problems now that she hasn't done anything about for 4 years while being in the White House able to do something about them?

The debate will be in a few weeks and I don’t think it will change anything

Right now, Kamala has the momentum and Trump seems hell bent on helping her
If we ever get attacked or a tragedy, it is going to be difficult rally around that. Just for how Progressives treated non-Progressive voters alone is enough for that.

I'm still trying to figure out their "FREEDOM" chant. Other freedom to have unrestricted abortions, has anyone ever said what other "freedoms" they are talking about. (I assume it has nothing to do with either the First or Second Amendment freedoms.

My hunch is that she knows that she sucks.

At speech, I mean.

And there’s only so much of her past from which she is able to be unburdened.

She won’t be unburdened from her past record, for example, since it will be the foundation of any challenges to whatever she now says.

Not that our liberal media will actually ever throw her anything but soft balls.

That’s right. I said it.

The majority of America is not ready for communist rulers...
Harris and Walz will not win... its just that simple....

Biden is not running
He was. And you pretended he was compos mentis. Like you are pretending now that you are joyful your ticket is Harris/Walz
It is the elderly Trump trying to figure out how to handle Harris
He is failing Bigly
LOL Good luck with that. She's peaking tonight. No place to go but down, once she actually announces her policy positions, conducts interviews and press conferences, and debates Trump.

Yea….You guys say that shit about EVERY Democrat

Meanwhile you have not won a popular vote in 20 years
I don't know how old you are but I would like to see you do DAILY Rally's and Pressers, get very little sleep and have to deal with all the CRAP the Democrats pulled on him in the last 8 years. Unlike your gf Kamala who has avoided a meeting with the press for 32 days now..... Gee, I remember when the press attacked Trump over and over all these years and he took like a man. :p

Forum List

Back