Harris May Be in Trouble in a Couple of Weeks.

What we will see is criticism of everything Harris does by the right even if it's a policy they have historically supported just like they did during Obama.

Is this where you're going to tell me that conservatives were all for government healthcare?

The Heritage Foundation, which is a conservative think-tank, famously, came up with the idea in the '90's of an individual mandate to buy health insurance as a conservative means of enacting universal health care. That by no means, meant that mom and pop conservatives were for it, but once Obama got into office, you guys continually pointed to the idea that we were all for a mandate, before Obama got there. Your only basis of any argument, was that Heritage Foundation article and their push for the mandate.

I always pointed out to people, that conservatives were also against 'Hillarycare' that she proposed during her husband's administration, but that was lost on all of you.

OK Skippy

Show where Republicans were accused of racism for opposing Obamacare

All over the internet on message boards, if you criticized Obama, it was because he was 'black'.
I remember pointing out that Obama was likely one of the most unqualified to be president, to ever be in the office, and it was always thrown back in my face about being about his race. Forget the fact that he only was a United States Senator for three years, and had never held any other position of national significance, like running a business empire.

Just my opinion here--no links will be provided.

She’s going to give a speech tonight and it will be well received by the audience and the public. Everyone is going to clap, cheer, etc.. However on September 13 or whenever....there may be a lot of folks wishing Walz was on the top of the ticket based partially on that speech he gave last night and the fact that he’s striking all the right chords with his presence. Wow.

It inspired me to make a donation to the campaign (something I don’t normally do). More Walz and less Vance/Blob is what the nation needs. Some optimism, some regular guy/gal energy. Harris has my vote and she would have without Walz but there is a lot of wattage at the bottom of the ticket.
Yeah, except for all the lying, the stolen valor, the tampons in boys rooms and the weird as fuck stage gestures and fake enthusiasm, he is awesome. :cuckoo:

Is this where you're going to tell me that conservatives were all for government healthcare?

The Heritage Foundation, which is a conservative think-tank, famously, came up with the idea in the '90's of an individual mandate to buy health insurance as a conservative means of enacting universal health care. That by no means, meant that mom and pop conservatives were for it, but once Obama got into office, you guys continually pointed to the idea that we were all for a mandate, before Obama got there. Your only basis of any argument, was that Heritage Foundation article and their push for the mandate.

I always pointed out to people, that conservatives were also against 'Hillarycare' that she proposed during her husband's administration, but that was lost on all of you.
We need nationalized heath care. I had a life and health license. I have seen the price of premiums in private companies. So I don't hear the we don't need government healthcare nonsense. You guys opposed everything Obama did even beyond the mandate, which was not enforceable, so don't try plausible deniability. Whites like you need to understand that we who have faced racism our entire lives can see racism when it happens. Republicans have spent the last 4 decades advocating racism then denying that what you are advocatiing is racism. You guys made up that birther shit, then you oppose everything Obama did and them wonder why you got called racists. There are still republicans today talking about Obama being a Kenyan. So just stop denying the racism in your party.

Last edited:
We need nationalized heath care. I had a life and health license. I have seen the price of premiums in private companies. So I don't hear the we don't need government healthcare nonsense. You guys opposed everything Obama did even beyond the mandate, which was not enforceable, so don't try plausible deniabiity. Whites like you need to understand that we who have faced racism our entire lives can see racism when it happens. Republicans have spent the last 4 decades advocating racism then denying that what you are advocatiing is racism. You guys made up that birther shit, then you oppose everything Obama did and them wonder why you got called racists. There are still repubicans today talking about Obama being a Kenyan. So just stop denying the racism in yur party.

And there it is folks.

We need nationalized heath care. I had a life and health license. I have seen the price of premiums in private companies. So I don't hear the we don't need government healthcare nonsense. You guys opposed everything Obama did even beyond the mandate, which was not enforceable, so don't try plausible deniabiity. Whites like you need to understand that we who have faced racism our entire lives can see racism when it happens. Republicans have spent the last 4 decades advocating racism then denying that what you are advocatiing is racism. You guys made up that birther shit, then you oppose everything Obama did and them wonder why you got called racists. There are still repubicans today talking about Obama being a Kenyan. So just stop denying the racism in yur party.
Obamacare was written by the insurance companies. It was literally a penalty fine for people who couldn’t afford healthcare.

Oh and “you can keep your doctor” LOL

IM2

In November 2014, a series of videos emerged of Gruber speaking about the ACA at different events, from 2010 to 2013, in ways that proved to be controversial; the controversy became known in the press as "Grubergate".[35] In the first, most widely publicized video, taken at a panel discussion about the ACA at the University of Pennsylvania in October 2013, Gruber said the bill was deliberately written "in a tortured way" to disguise the fact that it creates a system by which "healthy people pay in and sick people get money". He said this obfuscation was needed due to "the stupidity of the American voter" in ensuring the bill's passage. Gruber said the bill's inherent "lack of transparency is a huge political advantage" in selling it.[36]

Just my opinion here--no links will be provided.

She’s going to give a speech tonight and it will be well received by the audience and the public. Everyone is going to clap, cheer, etc.. However on September 13 or whenever....there may be a lot of folks wishing Walz was on the top of the ticket based partially on that speech he gave last night and the fact that he’s striking all the right chords with his presence. Wow.

It inspired me to make a donation to the campaign (something I don’t normally do). More Walz and less Vance/Blob is what the nation needs. Some optimism, some regular guy/gal energy. Harris has my vote and she would have without Walz but there is a lot of wattage at the bottom of the ticket.
Nice to know there is a strong anchor on the ticket, but I totally understand your point.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
All over the internet on message boards, if you criticized Obama, it was because he was 'black'.
I remember pointing out that Obama was likely one of the most unqualified to be president, to ever be in the office, and it was always thrown back in my face about being about his race. Forget the fact that he only was a United States Senator for three years, and had never held any other position of national significance, like running a business empire.
And your opinion was because he was black. Running a business empire doesn't make you quaified to be president. In fact it is the least qualifying factor. You need to know something about public policy in order to be president. Obama was a lawyer, an expert in CONSTITUTIONAL LAW which made him far more quaified than Trump. Trump inherited a businsess that he bankrupted 6 times. He didn't have any checks on him in the Trump organization, and so unless you have worked in a situation whereby you are responsible to a board of directors, you should not be a president.

You idiots scoffed at his being a community organizer in Chicago. But a community organizer takes all the skils a president needs to have. You guys are saying the same things about Harris and she was a state AG for 2 terms and a senator before she became VP. So it is about race.

You are making shit up

Republicans were not accused of racism for objecting to Obama policies….It did not happen

Birthers were racists, some memes you sent were racist and were called out

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I think things are going to just get worse for Trump. He thought he was on his way to a victory after that debate even thugh he had another one coming and Biden has done some things that woud have probably erased that debate performance and put him in the race. However when Biden decided he wouldn't run, that threw a wrench in Trumps plans.

And it's funny, because all these right wingers had been badmouthing Harris. So was Trump. He thought he had an easy victory because Harris was cackles in his mind and in the mind of millions of the repubican base. But as it looks, Harris very well may be "cackling" on January 20th at the inauguration and Trump will be sittng at home waiting for the paddy wagon.
Sure you phony "black man". That's why the polls are showing TRUMP getting a bump from the idiotic speeches with no policy, no answers, and no hope and a bunch of blatant lies that got shit down immediately.

And so you dare fact check Walz after excusing every motherfucking lie Trump has told? Walz was a football coach. Assistant or not he was a fucking football coach. So GFY.
The assistant just gets credit for being on the staff. As a volunteer he would have had next to nothing to do with any sort of game planning. The HEAD COACH gets the credit for actually leading the team. Just more bullshit from Walz. Nothing new.

Forum List

Back