Bulling Trump cries when his victim hits back

Their basic communism is coming out. I watched the DNC convention. Are we electing Stalin with shoe polish?
Voting for Harris is basically voting for Stalin on his knees. There will be less high points in a Harris admin than there have been the last 3 1/2 years under Bidumb. And he’s provided none.

No Valor Bone Spurs Donny trails in the Polls.

Did you really mean PEAKING?

Or did you error?
Yup. no where to go but down from here. THere's a reason she's hiding from the press. There's a reason she hasn't revealed her policies yet.

Donald Trump built his political career on insults and demeaning remarks. His attitude toward the military, the handicapped, women, blacks, and just about any other social, ethnic, racial, sexually oriented group that is not him was reprehensable. He was even recently quoted as saying his own supporters were “basement dwellers”. He often boasts of how creative and effective he is at making up insulting nick names for whoever he happens to want to demean at the time.
For the most part, his victims and political opponents have demurred from joining in the fray because all that childishness was just beneath acceptable behavior for mature adults with self-respect. When I first heard the phrase “when they go low, we go high, I was impressed with the sentiment but doubted it would be effective against what had become the MAGA cult. That group loved to hear the latest insult and looked forward to seeing who he would attack next. Trump was the playground bully, and his followers were his obsequious followers who were vicariously thrilled when he came up with a new insult for them to use against their enemies. He was the bully that they wanted to be, and he reveled in their adoration.
There is just no way to have meaningful conversations about what is best for our country with all that childish noise. Unfortunately, to quiet the bully, we are going to have to join him in the pigpen he so proudly wallows in. Perhaps responding to his bullying behavior in a like manner will show he isn’t so tough after all. I’m a little bit embarrassed to admit that I will enjoy seeing him being the butt of childish jokes, but he has earned it.
After just a couple of days of him being on the receiving end, he is already whining. Trump went on Truth Social to complain about being ridiculed in the same manner he has been attacking others for years. It makes me think of a little boy crying “Teacher Teacher he hit me back”
I’m not sure how responding to trump’s insults in like manner will work out, but it’s funny as hell to see him pitching a tantrum about it.

Trump has called a lot of women "nasty". It's his go-to insult for women.

It's his favorite adjective for half the population.

Trump has called a lot of women "nasty". It's his go-to insult for women.

It's his favorite adjective for half the population.
Not half. But some are nasty. Why would you try to attribute one nasty bitch being called out for it as an attack on all women? Are women unable to comprehend that on their own? They need you to tell them what to feel?

Yup. no where to go but down from here. THere's a reason she's hiding from the press. There's a reason she hasn't revealed her policies yet.
Noted.

But, the positive (D) message heavily out trumps the constant LIES, HATE, NEGATIVE message from trump and vance.

Noted.

But, the positive (D) message heavily out trumps the constant LIES, HATE, NEGATIVE message from trump and vance.
How about some examples of the hate and negativity from the Trump campaign that your cult has had in their scripts this week?

Sad is that you can't come up with any examples. That brings "useful idiot" to a new level.
Serious.....you NEED me to point out the negativity from the trump camp?
Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 8.43.28 PM.png

Voting for Harris is basically voting for Stalin on his knees. There will be less high points in a Harris admin than there have been the last 3 1/2 years under Bidumb. And he’s provided none.
THESE DAYS our PARTY ACTS MORE LIKE A CULT A Cult WORSHIPING A Felonious Thug

Look YOU DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE WITH EVERY POLICY POSITION OF HARRIS, I DO NOT - BUT YOU HAVE TO RECOGNIZE HER PROSECUTOR MINDSET THAT UNDERSTANDS RIGHT FROM WRONG, GOOD FROM EVIL, SHE IS A STEADY HAND THAT WILL BRING LEADERSHIP TO THE WHITE HOUSE THAT DONALD TRUMP COULD NEVER DO. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

LET ME BE CLEAR TO MY REPUBLICAN FRIENDS AT HOME WATCHING. IF YOU VOTE FOR HARRIS IN 2024, YOU ARE NOT A DEMOCRAT, YOU ARE A PATRIOT. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

Wow! Lieutenant Governor of Georgia Geoff Duncan at 2024 The Democratic National Convention - Powerful Message to Fellow Republicans​

Donald Trump built his political career on insults and demeaning remarks. His attitude toward the military, the handicapped, women, blacks, and just about any other social, ethnic, racial, sexually oriented group that is not him was reprehensable. He was even recently quoted as saying his own supporters were “basement dwellers”. He often boasts of how creative and effective he is at making up insulting nick names for whoever he happens to want to demean at the time.
For the most part, his victims and political opponents have demurred from joining in the fray because all that childishness was just beneath acceptable behavior for mature adults with self-respect. When I first heard the phrase “when they go low, we go high, I was impressed with the sentiment but doubted it would be effective against what had become the MAGA cult. That group loved to hear the latest insult and looked forward to seeing who he would attack next. Trump was the playground bully, and his followers were his obsequious followers who were vicariously thrilled when he came up with a new insult for them to use against their enemies. He was the bully that they wanted to be, and he reveled in their adoration.
There is just no way to have meaningful conversations about what is best for our country with all that childish noise. Unfortunately, to quiet the bully, we are going to have to join him in the pigpen he so proudly wallows in. Perhaps responding to his bullying behavior in a like manner will show he isn’t so tough after all. I’m a little bit embarrassed to admit that I will enjoy seeing him being the butt of childish jokes, but he has earned it.
After just a couple of days of him being on the receiving end, he is already whining. Trump went on Truth Social to complain about being ridiculed in the same manner he has been attacking others for years. It makes me think of a little boy crying “Teacher Teacher he hit me back”
I’m not sure how responding to trump’s insults in like manner will work out, but it’s funny as hell to see him pitching a tantrum about it.

WHY

Why is it always about feelings for these MEN?

Who freaking CARES?

THESE DAYS our PARTY ACTS MORE LIKE A CULT A Cult WORSHIPING A Felonious Thug

Look YOU DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE WITH EVERY POLICY POSITION OF HARRIS, I DO NOT - BUT YOU HAVE TO RECOGNIZE HER PROSECUTOR MINDSET THAT UNDERSTANDS RIGHT FROM WRONG, GOOD FROM EVIL, SHE IS A STEADY HAND THAT WILL BRING LEADERSHIP TO THE WHITE HOUSE THAT DONALD TRUMP COULD NEVER DO. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

LET ME BE CLEAR TO MY REPUBLICAN FRIENDS AT HOME WATCHING. IF YOU VOTE FOR HARRIS IN 2024, YOU ARE NOT A DEMOCRAT, YOU ARE A PATRIOT. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

Wow! Lieutenant Governor of Georgia Geoff Duncan at 2024 The Democratic National Convention - Powerful Message to Fellow Republicans​

This is emotional garbage. Just straight garbage.

Forum List

Back