General Kelly slams trump for his comments about the Medal of Honor

I responded to your post dumbass and that's not what you said. Sit the fck down

This is how you deal with you loons, push your face in your own pile
Post 12 would seem to cast doubt in your ability to read twice. Or did you just assumed that you got it right the first time.

Come on deny it again as no one will think less of you

your so sure that your right but you do know the truth or can accept truth. My advice go back to school and learn to read and maybe someday you can understand.

I predict that you will respond with some type of denial.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I greatly fear that Trump's bubble has burst and his fortunes are rolling downhill out of control.

I very much don't want that to happen because Kamala is sending signals on allowing the MIC and the military to take control of presidential foreign policy.

Her public statements don't hint of any restraint on America's foreign policy! While Trump at best is at least hinting of restraint, while at the same time needing to portray a tough guy approach to Russia and China.
Trump is a liar, so he's not hinting at anything. And hes portraying an ass kissing pussy to China and specifically to Putin.

Please do not tell me that trump did not say the Medal of Freedom is better than the Medal of Honor. He said it! It is on the video. Not only did he say that but he compared the soldiers who may have been hit by bullets or in "very bad shape" with the beautiful mega donor who he gave the Medal of Freedom to. DONALD J trump hates soldiers who have been "hit by bullets" or killed. He is an embarrassment to anyone that has any level of morality.

Remember this?

repubs condemned his words then, but not enough to keep them from nominating him in 2024. Just incredible.....​
Neither General Kelly nor anyone else is obliged to accept what Trump said in regard to the comparison of the value of the Medal of Honor vs the Medal of Freedom.

I don’t agree with President Trump on that one. So what?

Neither General Kelly nor anyone else is obliged to accept what Trump said in regard to the comparison of the value of the Medal of Honor vs the Medal of Freedom.

I don’t agree with President Trump on that one. So what?
Yet what is free speech. You can say what you want as well as the other person. Yet even free speech has its limitations.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Post 12 would seem to cast doubt in your ability to read twice. Or did you just assumed that you got it right the first time.

Come on deny it again as no one will think less of you

your so sure that your right but you do know the truth or can accept truth. My advice go back to school and learn to read and maybe someday you can understand.

I predict that you will respond with some type of denial.

I said I responded to your post, the one in my post you stupid SOB.

You're fckn nuts

Yet what is free speech. You can say what you want as well as the other person. Yet even free speech has its limitations.
Is there a “limit” imposed on expressing any opinion about the relative values of those two different Medals?

Please do not tell me that trump did not say the Medal of Freedom is better than the Medal of Honor. He said it! It is on the video. Not only did he say that but he compared the soldiers who may have been hit by bullets or in "very bad shape" with the beautiful mega donor who he gave the Medal of Freedom to. DONALD J trump hates soldiers who have been "hit by bullets" or killed. He is an embarrassment to anyone that has any level of morality.

Remember this?

repubs condemned his words then, but not enough to keep them from nominating him in 2024. Just incredible.....​
what's the big deal? He's allowed to have an opinion

“People who get the Congressional Medal of Honor — which I’ve given to many — are often horribly wounded or dead,” Trump said. “They’re often dead. They get it posthumously. When you get a Congressional Medal of Honor, that to me is the ultimate, but it’s a painful thing to get.”

“When you get the Presidential Medal of Freedom, it’s usually for other things you achieve… Great success in sports or someplace else,” he added.

I know the video of trump saying a bloated, mega campaign donar is more worthy than a soldier shot or killed in combat should be played on every cable station over and over. Let everyone see how much trump hates the military and soldiers, especially those wounded or killed in battle.

I hope trump keeps talking. He is beginning to say out loud all inner hate for our country. What a POS he is.

I know the video of trump saying a bloated, mega campaign donar is more worthy than a soldier shot or killed in combat should be played on every cable station over and over. Let everyone see how much trump hates the military and soldiers, especially those wounded or killed in battle.

I hope trump keeps talking. He is beginning to say out loud all inner hate for our country. What a POS he is.
Yes, so true. Now remember all the shit Trump taked about how black athletes kneeling disrespected the military and the flag?

I hope he keeps talking too....
but what will give him the landslide win is when the ho keeps talking.

Yes, so true. Now remember all the shit Trump taked about how black athletes kneeling disrespected the military and the flag?
The video needs to be played in every military barracks in every branch of the military. What if Joe Biden or Harris had said this. The repubs would be demanding their immediate impeachment.

The video needs to be played in every military barracks in every branch of the military. What if Joe Biden or Harris had said this. The repubs would be demanding their immediate impeachment.
Actions speak louder than words.
What do you know about military barracks jimboliar???

Forum List

Back