Biden's legacy

Sure--and Clinton messing with Freddy Mac and Fanny Mae to make it so burger flippers would qualify for half million dollar loans that they ultimately defaulted on didn't have anything to do with it. You morons couldn't find your way out of a wet paper bag.
Clinton didn't cause that.

You see, there is this thing us with jobs pay, that is called taxes.
That change depending on your situation, Einstein. So I guess you expected everyone to guess at everything after you gave two different versions of the mortgage (17-31)
i bought two house without putting a penny down, your idea that there is down payments is another mistake you just made.
Yeah, so did I, one in 1979 and another in 1987. I also bought one in 2008 and it REQUIRED a down payment or the purchase of mortgage insurance. You apparently are a moron without any financial sense if you can't buy a $400K house on $100K. Another thing you conveniently failed to mention when you pulled the mortgage payment out of your ass was the interest rate of the loan. Now run around in your own head for a bit more but don't expect the board members to read a mind that clearly isn't there.

You didn't say a word about IN YOUR POCKET moron.
Now run along missy.
calling me a moron and missy shows your stupidity.

Elektra is a record label, not the movie, hence my avatar reflects that.

There, I educated you, now thank me
1724305952028.png

DOnt you mean mortgage, insurance, and property tax. Further, what interest rate are the banks charging. You have no idea that in addition to the mortgage there are other costs
Bingo, stupid, now go read your posts and link to where you mentioned an interest rate. LMAO, moron. How much is the payment now $3400 a month?

The Trump administration worked to free 5,000 Taliban prisoners.
  • A 2020 agreement between the U.S. and the Taliban called for the release of up to 5,000 Taliban prisoners who were held by the Afghan government.
State Department, Signed agreement between the U.S. and Taliban, Feb. 29, 2021
Email interview, State Department press office, Aug. 30-31, 2021
YouTube — Sen. Mitt Romney, Interview on CNN’s State of the Union, Aug. 29, 2021
Defense Department, U.S. to Maintain Robust Over-the-Horizon Capability for Afghanistan if Needed, July 6, 2021
AP, US left Afghan airfield at night, didn’t tell new commander, July 6, 2021
Congressional Research Service, Afghanistan: Background and U.S. Policy:
In Brief, June 11, 2021
Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, President Ghani: Peace does not come by killing, however by accepting each other, Dec. 17, 2020; President Ashraf Ghani’s Remarks at First Meeting of Leadership Committee of the High Council for National Reconciliation, Dec. 5, 2020; President Ashraf Ghani’s Keynote Address at the 2020 Afghanistan Conference, Nov. 24, 2020; Press Release over the recent acts of terror in various parts of Afghanistan, Oct. 24, 2020; President Ghani enunciates strong support of the Afghan people and government for peace negotiating delegation, Sept. 2, 2020; Ashraf Ghani: Afghans and their international partners have paid the costs. Now we’re taking a risk for peace., Aug. 14, 2020; Translation of President Ashraf Ghani’s Remarks at Closing Session Consultative Peace Jirga, Aug. 9, 2020; President Ashraf Ghani’s Keynote Address at the 4th Senior Officials Meeting, July 28, 2020; President Ghani opens Strengthening Consensus for Peace Summit, July 7, 2020; Translation of President Ashraf Ghani’s Inauguration Speech, March 10, 2020
Secretary of State, Mike Pompe statement — On the Loya Jirga in Afghanistan, Aug. 6, 2020
State Department, Joint Declaration between the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and the United States of America for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan; Joint Statement on the Signing of the U.S.-Taliban Agreement March 9, 2020; Mike Pompeo — Statement on Presidential Inaugurations in Afghanistan, March 9, 2020
Voice of America, Stage Set for Afghan Peace Talks as Ghani Orders Release of 400 Taliban Prisoners, Aug. 9, 2020
Afghanistan Begins Releasing Remaining 400 Taliban Prisoners, Aug. 14, 2020
France24.com, Afghanistan to release 400 'hard-core' Taliban as precondition to peace talks, Aug. 8, 2020

Some of the 5,000 who Trump helped free killed the 13 U.S. soldiers.

The Trump administration worked to free 5,000 Taliban prisoners.
  • A 2020 agreement between the U.S. and the Taliban called for the release of up to 5,000 Taliban prisoners who were held by the Afghan government.
State Department, Signed agreement between the U.S. and Taliban, Feb. 29, 2021
Email interview, State Department press office, Aug. 30-31, 2021
YouTube — Sen. Mitt Romney, Interview on CNN’s State of the Union, Aug. 29, 2021
Defense Department, U.S. to Maintain Robust Over-the-Horizon Capability for Afghanistan if Needed, July 6, 2021
AP, US left Afghan airfield at night, didn’t tell new commander, July 6, 2021
Congressional Research Service, Afghanistan: Background and U.S. Policy:
In Brief, June 11, 2021
Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, President Ghani: Peace does not come by killing, however by accepting each other, Dec. 17, 2020; President Ashraf Ghani’s Remarks at First Meeting of Leadership Committee of the High Council for National Reconciliation, Dec. 5, 2020; President Ashraf Ghani’s Keynote Address at the 2020 Afghanistan Conference, Nov. 24, 2020; Press Release over the recent acts of terror in various parts of Afghanistan, Oct. 24, 2020; President Ghani enunciates strong support of the Afghan people and government for peace negotiating delegation, Sept. 2, 2020; Ashraf Ghani: Afghans and their international partners have paid the costs. Now we’re taking a risk for peace., Aug. 14, 2020; Translation of President Ashraf Ghani’s Remarks at Closing Session Consultative Peace Jirga, Aug. 9, 2020; President Ashraf Ghani’s Keynote Address at the 4th Senior Officials Meeting, July 28, 2020; President Ghani opens Strengthening Consensus for Peace Summit, July 7, 2020; Translation of President Ashraf Ghani’s Inauguration Speech, March 10, 2020
Secretary of State, Mike Pompe statement — On the Loya Jirga in Afghanistan, Aug. 6, 2020
State Department, Joint Declaration between the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and the United States of America for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan; Joint Statement on the Signing of the U.S.-Taliban Agreement March 9, 2020; Mike Pompeo — Statement on Presidential Inaugurations in Afghanistan, March 9, 2020
Voice of America, Stage Set for Afghan Peace Talks as Ghani Orders Release of 400 Taliban Prisoners, Aug. 9, 2020
Afghanistan Begins Releasing Remaining 400 Taliban Prisoners, Aug. 14, 2020
France24.com, Afghanistan to release 400 'hard-core' Taliban as precondition to peace talks, Aug. 8, 2020

Some of the 5,000 who Trump helped free killed the 13 U.S. soldiers.
There was no Trump agreement with the taliban, tey and produce it. You can not.

Your lie is obvious

You thought i was Rodman's girlfriend. I aint got to call you stupid when you make comments like that
No telling what is in that empty head of yours. One post you say that PITI on a house is $2600 and a mere 14 posts later you post that same house has a payment of $3K. You don't know what you post so do us all a favor and STFU. You're dismissed.

No telling what is in that empty head of yours. One post you say that PITI on a house is $2600 and a mere 14 posts later you post that same house has a payment of $3K. You don't know what you post so do us all a favor and STFU. You're dismissed.
2600 to 3000 is a fair estimate, nothing wrong with that. At either price, you claim a person making 100k has 8k a month when they do not cause of what we call, tax.

Forum List

Back