Bulling Trump cries when his victim hits back

Donald Trump built his political career on insults and demeaning remarks. His attitude toward the military, the handicapped, women, blacks, and just about any other social, ethnic, racial, sexually oriented group that is not him was reprehensable. He was even recently quoted as saying his own supporters were “basement dwellers”. He often boasts of how creative and effective he is at making up insulting nick names for whoever he happens to want to demean at the time.
For the most part, his victims and political opponents have demurred from joining in the fray because all that childishness was just beneath acceptable behavior for mature adults with self-respect. When I first heard the phrase “when they go low, we go high, I was impressed with the sentiment but doubted it would be effective against what had become the MAGA cult. That group loved to hear the latest insult and looked forward to seeing who he would attack next. Trump was the playground bully, and his followers were his obsequious followers who were vicariously thrilled when he came up with a new insult for them to use against their enemies. He was the bully that they wanted to be, and he reveled in their adoration.
There is just no way to have meaningful conversations about what is best for our country with all that childish noise. Unfortunately, to quiet the bully, we are going to have to join him in the pigpen he so proudly wallows in. Perhaps responding to his bullying behavior in a like manner will show he isn’t so tough after all. I’m a little bit embarrassed to admit that I will enjoy seeing him being the butt of childish jokes, but he has earned it.
After just a couple of days of him being on the receiving end, he is already whining. Trump went on Truth Social to complain about being ridiculed in the same manner he has been attacking others for years. It makes me think of a little boy crying “Teacher Teacher he hit me back”
I’m not sure how responding to trump’s insults in like manner will work out, but it’s funny as hell to see him pitching a tantrum about it.

TL;DR - you 'tards are becoming incoherent.

Donald Trump built his political career on insults and demeaning remarks. His attitude toward the military, the handicapped, women, blacks, and just about any other social, ethnic, racial, sexually oriented group that is not him was reprehensable. He was even recently quoted as saying his own supporters were “basement dwellers”. He often boasts of how creative and effective he is at making up insulting nick names for whoever he happens to want to demean at the time.
For the most part, his victims and political opponents have demurred from joining in the fray because all that childishness was just beneath acceptable behavior for mature adults with self-respect. When I first heard the phrase “when they go low, we go high, I was impressed with the sentiment but doubted it would be effective against what had become the MAGA cult. That group loved to hear the latest insult and looked forward to seeing who he would attack next. Trump was the playground bully, and his followers were his obsequious followers who were vicariously thrilled when he came up with a new insult for them to use against their enemies. He was the bully that they wanted to be, and he reveled in their adoration.
There is just no way to have meaningful conversations about what is best for our country with all that childish noise. Unfortunately, to quiet the bully, we are going to have to join him in the pigpen he so proudly wallows in. Perhaps responding to his bullying behavior in a like manner will show he isn’t so tough after all. I’m a little bit embarrassed to admit that I will enjoy seeing him being the butt of childish jokes, but he has earned it.
After just a couple of days of him being on the receiving end, he is already whining. Trump went on Truth Social to complain about being ridiculed in the same manner he has been attacking others for years. It makes me think of a little boy crying “Teacher Teacher he hit me back”
I’m not sure how responding to trump’s insults in like manner will work out, but it’s funny as hell to see him pitching a tantrum about it.

Crybaby bullies are all the same.

Treat them the way they treat everyone, and the waterworks begin.

I noticed back in 2016 that while Trump could dish it out, he certainly couldn't take it. Based on what little I've seen of political coverage this week, it strikes me that Trump is glued to the television set. My personal impression is that the need he feels to retort the Democrats' insults does more harm than good. It allows the Democrats to control the agenda.

It gives me the warm fuzzies to hear how Trump is perceived through a commie lens.

I noticed back in 2016 that while Trump could dish it out, he certainly couldn't take it. Based on what little I've seen of political coverage this week, it strikes me that Trump is glued to the television set. My personal impression is that the need he feels to retort the Democrats' insults does more harm than good. It allows the Democrats to control the agenda.
Woo hoo, go Trump! Trump is going to win in 2024!

It actually seems to be working well so far.
No amount of anti-Trump propaganda is going to stop the Trump train. Lies, censorship, fake news, cheating, fake polls, and the endless propaganda war won't stop it.

The Obamas are so mean. Small, vindictive ... I mean so Trump called Obama not a citizen. I mean that's just honest pol speak. President Trump was HOUNDED from office, despite winning, so much.

Forum List

Back