If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

3im0l9.jpg
Let me summarize the DNC…

Trump is racist and hates women.

There, now you do not have to watch.

There was no policy discussion. Only ORANGE MAN BAD.

This is all the DNC is. It is masturbatory bullshit and circle jerk by a death cult.

When trump loses, that is the end of MAGA. All the weirdos, wackos, lunatics, and conspiracy believing nut jobs will move on and cling to something else. And real Americans will rejoice.

No, Trump has changed politics for at least the next 20 years. Poor Dems the idiots, if they thought Trump savaged them wait until the next Republican follows in Trump's footsteps in 2028. If someone like a DeSantis is the candidate, a skilled politician, lawyer, speaker using Trump's tactics...it will be a bloodbath.
It's been proven that any other person besides trump saying the same types of things in their locale can't win an election. The end of MAGA is near and it's gonna be great.

Vasectomies? The democrats talk is a dog whistle, code. What they will really do is castrate male school children without the parents knowing.

There was a fucking BUS that you could enter and get a free snip. It was parked at the convention.

So fucking bizarre.

The DJ was great when the electors were giving their vote count. He usually played a song by a recording artist from that state. Like Eminem for Michigan because he is from Detroit.

Did you watch today's event at the border? What did he talk about that you think didn't matter?

I didn't watch it. Love his ideas but his style not so much. He'll get my vote but I'm in a deep red state it'll go red regardless

His age will hopefully be the final nail in the coffin, and if he loses, whether he likes it or not, Republicans will LIKELY never give him the chance for another comeback in 2028, as he will simply be too damn old.
But will he go away on his own? Will our party recover, and will we be able to kick Kumalla out in '28?

I've said for months now, the only way Trump could win, was if his opponent was senile fossil Joe. Now that Joe was thrown under the bus, Trump has to somehow regroup, and win on policy. Not that he cannot go after Kumalla, since she is a legitimate target, and a lousy candidate. There's lots to attack there, like where has she been for the last four years.

Anyway, the question is, will Trump go away if he loses, and if not, will Republicans be done with him?

As a presidential candidate? Who knows. With Trump's supporters, we're dealing with a special kind of disconnected from reality that is hard to predict.

I mean, Trump just 'says' that Harris' crowds are AI generated, backed by jackshit. And his supporters 'believe'. Trump makes up fantasies about skyrocketing murder rates, and his supporters 'believe'. Trump makes up delusional nonsense about Harris' meeting with Putin 3 days before the Ukrainian invasion, and his supporters 'believe'.

The bar is set so low with Trump for his supporters, they're so conditioned to obediently believe whatever hapless batshit they're fed.......then what would Trump's mental condition matter to them? He'd just tell them any obvious signs of aging, any failure, any flub...is just fake news.

And his supporters will question nothing, beleving whatever they're told to think. MAGA is not about critical thinking

His age will hopefully be the final nail in the coffin, and if he loses, whether he likes it or not, Republicans will LIKELY never give him the chance for another comeback in 2028, as he will simply be too damn old.
But will he go away on his own? Will our party recover, and will we be able to kick Kumalla out in '28?

I've said for months now, the only way Trump could win, was if his opponent was senile fossil Joe. Now that Joe was thrown under the bus, Trump has to somehow regroup, and win on policy. Not that he cannot go after Kumalla, since she is a legitimate target, and a lousy candidate. There's lots to attack there, like where has she been for the last four years.

Anyway, the question is, will Trump go away if he loses, and if not, will Republicans be done with him?
Nope, Trump's policies and ideas will live on. Too bad for you.

I think he will. If this isn’t a win, I don’t see think he’s going to want to have another go 4 years from now. He will probably retire, transfer ownership of all his companies to his kids, and live comfortably off of dividends.

Will our party recover
Recover from what? Ever occur to you that if the GOP gave half the enthusiasm and support to Trump as the bitch Kamala gets doing nothing, that the GOP would have had a lock on every election since 2016?

None of this would be an issue had the GOP simply not agreed to a way-too-early June debate giving in to all of the democrat's demands. Neither Trump nor Biden were even the official nominees yet! In fact, Harris STILL won't be until tonight!

Trump will not go away, he just won't be the GOP front-runner for office after this. He will go on as the "Obama" of the Right.

I know I will be.

He can't keep his mouth shut. If he did, he'd win this thing with 350 electoral college votes
His own worst enemy.....
Just on the issues alone it should be an electoral landslide. He manages somehow not just to offend people but to stimulate a deep and abiding hatred in them The point where they willing to vote against their own interests.

Forum List

Back