Right Wing Social Media Has Been Ravaging Walz's Son

Reminds me of how the Left went after Trump's son.

People are mean, and there are none meaner than in the shady world of politics

At least they are not trying to murder his dad.
what about those plays that killed president Trump and that whacko comedian Kathy something or other with a decapitated head of Trump...we all know that was designed to emotionally harm Trump's son. You can't put anything past people who are intent on killing the innocent helpless unborn. Actually with the left, we all know, is.....do as i say, not as i do. right? LOLOL

I watched some of the DNC last night and as soon as I saw Walz's son clapping and crying in the audience I could tell he was special needs. I knew right away that MAGA and some of the other right wing influencers on social media would go after this kid and sadly, they didn't disappoint.

Add one more item to the list of why you will lose this election.

YOU COULD TELL he had SPECIAL NEEDS!!! what the hell is wrong with you...the kid was emotional...not in a pretty way...but emotional. Just cause the kid was crying you call him mentally challenged!!!!!

I watched some of the DNC last night and as soon as I saw Walz's son clapping and crying in the audience I could tell he was special needs. I knew right away that MAGA and some of the other right wing influencers on social media would go after this kid and sadly, they didn't disappoint.

:boohoo:

Eight years of Barron being everything from satans spawn to retarded. Melanie is a whore amongst other things and you expect me to get upset about that? The democrats stepped across the line of family members long ago. They can just deal with it like we do.

Eight years of Barron being everything from satans spawn to retarded. Melanie is a whore amongst other things and you expect me to get upset about that? The democrats stepped across the line of family members long ago. They can just deal with it like we do.
Oh you poh thang.

Victim much mike.

Forum List

Back