Right Wing Social Media Has Been Ravaging Walz's Son

If a politician values their children they will keep them out of sight and behind bullet proof glass for the rest of their lives.

Sad to say, but true.

Poor kid looks just like his father....
I watched some of the DNC last night and as soon as I saw Walz's son clapping and crying in the audience I could tell he was special needs. I knew right away that MAGA and some of the other right wing influencers on social media would go after this kid and sadly, they didn't disappoint.

Add one more item to the list of why you will lose this election.

I don’t know where Conservatives get this shit about mocking the disabled

1724366729378.gif

Politics are rabid, if his kid is special needs, and I don't know, Walz should have known better than to expose the kid, especially in today's political climate
He's not. Let's break it down:

ADHD - A chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness.

Nonverbal learning disorder (NVLD or NLD) - a proposed category of neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by core deficits in visual-spatial processing and a significant discrepancy between verbal and nonverbal intelligence (where verbal intelligence is higher).

Anxiety disorder - A mental health disorder characterized by feelings of worry, anxiety, or fear that are strong enough to interfere with one's daily activities

All three of these can overlap, so it can be rather subjective what a doctor decides to diagnosis a kid with. Also, behavioral problems can manifest all three of these diagnoses, so they really can be in a subjective realm.

Forum List

Back