Another Average Kamala Voter Threatens to Shoot President Trump

This is no longer the fringe, but I he mainstream Democrat voter. The FBI "is having trouble finding another leftist would be assassin"
Oh, I see.

So the people who have been arrested/killed for threats against Biden are mainstream Republican voters, right?

RIGHT?!?

Florida man arrested over Biden death threats

Billings man charged with making threats to kill U.S. Sen. Jon Tester, threats against President Joe Biden

Two men arrested for death threats against Biden

Last edited:
Half virtually ALL the posters here justify and feed the need to "remove" Trump by any means necessary

Wasn't that the strategy in 2020?

The secret to save the election (from Donald Trump, regardless of what people wanted).

You see, they were shocked and surprised when Trump won 2016, and when efforts to destroy and discredit him, then efforts to impeach him all failed, they simply resolved that with enough people, time and money, they would simply rig the 2020 election to save it by assuring that it turned out for Biden, a man we now KNOW that no one ever supported.

Oh, I see.

So the people who have been arrested/killed for threats against Biden are mainstream Republican voters, right?

RIGHT?!?

I don't think it's fair to try to tag name a nutcase who's gone to the point of actually threatening to kill a public official as anyone's adherent, follower or associate.

They are sick people in their own category.

I don't think it's fair to try to tag name a nutcase who's gone to the point of actually threatening to kill a public official as anyone's adherent, follower or associate.

They are sick people in their own category.
Exactly.

They've upped their game. Assassination wasnt an acceptable option to most back then. After 8 years of programming they've been conditioned to consider anything
Yes, the Republicans are certainly upping their game.

Billings man charged with making threats to kill U.S. Sen. Jon Tester, threats against President Joe Biden

Two men arrested for death threats against Biden

They've upped their game. Assassination wasnt an acceptable option to most back then.

Don't kid yourself. It has been their option all along.

https://images.fandango.com/imagerelay/666/0/video.fandango.com/MPX/image/NBCU_Fandango/188/87/thumb_EF751F0C-BCF6-4E38-99AF-8A71043341E6.jpg/image.jpg/redesign/static/img/noxSquare.jpg

They just needed to work it in baby steps, like boiling a frog, until it sounded normal.

Who actually shot at Joe Biden? Can you name anyone?
The crackpot in your OP did not take a shot at Trump. You called him a "mainstream Democrat voter".

So I showed you some mainstream Republican voters, fucktard.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

I know why. Because you are too stupid.

Forum List

Back