I'm speaking...Harris DNC speech

Did she outline her policies or do Americans have to vote.for her first to find out? .Oh wait, she's apparently been V.P for four years, never mind
1000002775.png

She sounds ridiculous... we are not 4 years old... why does she talk to us like we are children?...
she is a weak con man...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you everyone, thank you, thank you, thanks to my husband, thank you Joe Biden you extraordinary jackass, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you everyone, thank you, thank you, thanks to my husband, thank you Joe Biden, thank you, thank you, thank you, thanks to my husband, thank you, thank you everyone, thank you, thank you, thanks to my husband, thank you Joe Biden you extraordinary jackass, thank you.

Notice that Harris thanked her dead mother but not her father.

Anyone watching....Harris cackling off to an awkward start. She's really not good at this.

I am going to make a comment about Kamala Harris speech tonight. It is a comment and it is my personal opinion, as such, I will not be debating this with anyone. Take it for whatever you want to take it as. I am not going to defend my opinion or attack those that attack my opinion.

Having said that, Kamala impressed me tonight. I did not expect her to be this strong, this keyed on the right subjects and this good at delivering her message.

I now have doubled my confidence in her being the president that should win. Before, I saw her as the least worst of the two candidates. After this speech, I see her as a great nominee and someone that not only will win the election but in doing so, will make this country better.

End of story

Last edited:
There was no cacking in this speech. Harris delivered a bomb and blew trumps ass up. The OP wants to see cackling. What the OP was probably looking at is history. The first female president of this country. The OP was also looking at the individual who is going to end Trump on September 10.

That's it??? she is done??? WTF????

10 minutes at best. Thanking everyone and saying how her parents told her to drive forward as a little girl. Just think, these idiots waited four days just for Kammy to walk on stage, thank everyone, tell them again how her mother inspired her as a child, then say goodbye so she could run off to another Primanti Brothers. :uhh:

Forum List

Back