I'm speaking...Harris DNC speech

I know the media was hyping up "who's the special guest" and didn't mention anything after the speech about there being no SG.

It was supposed to be Beyonce'*.

Woulda killed it.

Unfortunately she got gang banged by Hamas supporters out in the street.

Obviously with dildos.

Leftist don't possess penises.

*This part is serious. ;)

It was supposed to be Beyonce'*.

Woulda killed it.

Unfortunately she got gang banged by Hamas supporters out in the street.

Obviously with dildos.

Leftist don't possess penises.

*This part is serious. ;)

Okay just checked on this and Beyonce said it was a rumor that she was preforming...it's kinda pathetic they have to hype ratings for Harris speech with rumors of Swift or Beyonce performance.

Anyone watching....Harris cackling off to an awkward start. She's really not good at this.

Basically what I see all the time if I watch youtube. The right will say how great Trump was, how bad Kamala was, the left will say how bad Trump was, how great Kamala was.

It's all about manipulating people. Not worth listening to

giphy.gif

Okay just checked on this and Beyonce said it was a rumor that she was preforming...it's kinda pathetic they have to hype ratings for Harris speech with rumors of Swift or Beyonce performance.

So they took Kamala's advice when she said:

"Don't come, don't come".

If Willie had taken that advice, she wouldn't have a career.

But...

Incidentally?

She's not going to have one very soon anyway.

Bigly. ;)

Did she really spend ten minutes talking about her childhood?

That is her whole platform: her parents met at a civil rights protest and as a child, took her to one as well in her baby stroller and told her, "Baby, you learn to suck a guy well too, and someday you just might grow up to be Obama's bitch." So she got into politics and is now ready to be World Leader.

Won't it be a helluva letdown if she goes from Shiksa idol of the Left and future POTUS to unemployed cum queen in just two months this Fall?

I am going to make a comment about Kamala Harris speech tonight. It is a comment and it is my personal opinion, as such, I will not be debating this with anyone. Take it for whatever you want to take it as. I am not going to defend my opinion or attack those that attack my opinion.

Having said that, Kamala impressed me tonight. I did not expect her to be this strong, this keyed on the right subjects and this good at delivering her message.

I now have doubled my confidence in her being the president that should win. Before, I saw her as the least worst of the two candidates. After this speech, I see her as a great nominee and someone that not only will win the election but in doing so, will make this country better.

End of story

This guy [Luckyone] recently signed up to make 50¢ a post and free dope and feed us propaganda on this board. Dude, LOL

Forum List

Back