I'm speaking...Harris DNC speech

IMG_2372.gif

Shes not Irish at all. There are a ot of things documented, and one of them is that she told her offce to stop that policy. And black men were not the only ones in California prisons. I know all the things she did, not just a cherrypicked part of a story from some right wing source.

LMAO, her great grandfather was a pure Irish slave owner. Don't try to gaslight me race baiter. And as with most prison systems, the majority of inmates were black. So the majority of the people she screwed over were black.

There aren't going to be any more than 10-12 percent of blacks who will vote for Trump.

What ever helps ya sleep. LMAO It's the economy stupid as carvel said. Just like everyone else, blacks hate the commiecrat economy and the crap she's advocating will only make it worse. They've already had to admit that their jobs numbers are as phony as kneepads is. Almost a million jobs they claimed to have created just vanished into thin air.

And here we have the brain dead Trump worshipper projecting again. This is not 2020.

Until xiden withdrew, her approval ratings were lower than his, even among commiecrats. 75% of Americans trust Trump more on the economy, immigration and foreign relations. I don't think the MSM will be able to rehab her image enough to overcome that. But hey, keep firing up that pipe and slurping that kool aid.

LMAO, her great grandfather was a pure Irish slave owner. Don't try to gaslight me race baiter. And as with most prison systems, the majority of inmates were black. So the majority of the people she screwed over were black.

I don't need to gasight your dumb ass. You read some right wing crap about a man who owned one of her ancestors., raped one of the wom, made her pregnant and want to claim that Harris descended from an Irish slaveowner. You white supremacists and your dumb ass lies are tired. This is just like that Anthony Johnson bullshit. Harris created a model program to help formerly incarcerated people get job training amd education that has been copied nation wide. She also won billions to give back to blacks cheated by Wells Fargo and other big banks. But keep on repeating that bullshit.

And stop trying to tell me how bad Harris is for blacks when trump is a white supremacist.

And of course you speak for all blacks. What kind of drugs are you on?

And here goes this stupid shit. I don't speak for all blacks unless I say what your punk ass wants to hear. Then I speak for every black on earth. Trump will not be getting more black votes and more black men will NOT be voting for Trump.

Until xiden withdrew, her approval ratings were lower than his, even among commiecrats. 75% of Americans trust Trump more on the economy, immigration and foreign relations. I don't think the MSM will be able to rehab her image enough to overcome that. But hey, keep firing up that pipe and slurping that kool aid.

Trump is going to lose. He is a convicted felon. 75 percent of Americans don't trust trump more on all those things. 75 percent of Republicans maybe. And that would be according to a Republican polling company.

Trump is going to lose. He is a convicted felon. 75 percent of Americans don't trust trump more on all those things. 75 percent of Republicans maybe. And that would be according to a Republican polling company.

I don't need to gasight your dumb ass. You read some right wing crap about a man who owned one of her ancestors., raped one of the wom, made her pregnant and want to claim that Harris descended from an Irish slaveowner. You white supremacists and your dumb ass lies are tired. This is just like that Anthony Johnson bullshit. Harris created a model program to help formerly incarcerated people get job training amd education that has been copied nation wide. She also won billions to give back to blacks cheated by Wells Fargo and other big banks. But keep on repeating that bullshit.

And stop trying to tell me how bad Harris is for blacks when trump is a white supremacist.

He owned a lot more than one, you couldn't run a sugar plantation back then with just one slave. Also he was paid a lot of money by the British government to free his slaves. One article I read said he got the equivalent of 11 million euros in todays money.

Also tell the black guy I helped out with money at the Houston VA yesterday that I'm a white supremist. He told me that were weren't of the same race, and he wasn't my brother but he had his wife and child in the car and he really needed some help to get a used tire. I told him he was wrong on both counts, we are both part of the human race and his service to the country made us brothers. He said the used tire would cost 45 dollars, unfortunately all I had was 40 dollars and I gave it to him. no strings other than I asked him to help someone down the road if he can. So I sincerely doubt he would share your opinion. Not everyone is a racist mother fucker like you.

Last edited:
And here goes this stupid shit. I don't speak for all blacks unless I say what your punk ass wants to hear. Then I speak for every black on earth. Trump will not be getting more black votes and more black men will NOT be voting for Trump.

That's not what they say in polls and interviews. But hey, your racist tears will be delicious when kneepads gets her ass kicked.

giphy.webp

He owned a lot more than one, you couldn't run a sugar plantation back then with just one slave. Also he was paid a lot of money by the British government to free his slaves. One article I read said he got the equivalent of 11 million euros in todays money.

Also tell the black guy I helped out with money at the Houston VA yesterday that I'm a white supremist. He told me that were weren't of the same race, and he wasn't my brother but he had his wife and child in the car and he really needed some help to get a used tire. I told him he was wrong on both counts, we are both part of the human race and his service to the country made us brothers. He said the used tire would cost 45 dollars, unfortunately all I had was 40 dollars and I gave it to him. no strings other than I asked him to help someone down the road if he can. So I sincerely doubt he would share your opinion. Not everyone is a racist mother fucker like you.

Blessings to you!

Forum List

Back