If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

I get the sense that you're just going to ignore these obvious signs of mental decline, and the increasing pace of false memories, hallucinations and profound memory lapses. All of which are signs of dementia.

Good luck with that.
I'm ignoring your interpretation of dementia for the intentional hubris it is. It is insulting to those who actually have it.

You know nothing about dementia. At all.

? 10.30 AM here and I never drink before 5 PM. Are you drunk?
You're the one babbling about the 'beast' and 'Sarajevo'. When you're sober, try again.

Me, I'll stick with Trump's profound mental decline, his hallucination of entire conversations with people that weren't there, helicopters going down that didn't, Trump's false memories about imaginary 'flight records', his dementia addled 'remembering' of non-existent meetings between Harris and Putin 3 days before the Ukranian invasion.

Old man Trump is in a deep state of mental decline.

Clinton, who was president in the early 90s.....is STILL younger than Trump. That's how fucking old the guy is.

You're the one babbling about the 'beast' and 'Sarajevo'. When you're sober, try again.

Me, I'll stick with Trump's profound mental decline, his hallucination of entire conversations with people that weren't there, helicopters going down that didn't, Trump's false memories about imaginary 'flight records', his dementia addled 'remembering' of non-existent meetings between Harris and Putin 3 days before the Ukranian invasion.

Clinton, who was president in the early 90s.....is STILL younger than Trump. That's how fucking old the guy is.
Now I'm wondering if you're the one hallucinating.

Now I'm wondering if you're the one hallucinating.

Yeah, awkward attempts at insult aren't going to make the conversation that Trump hallucinated with people that weren't there just disappear. Nor make Trump's false memories of 'meetings with Harris and Putin' that never happened, vanish.

All you're doing is demonstrating how much you'll ignore to play-pretend that old man Trump isn't in a profound state of mental decline.

-Sarajevo is the capital of Bosnia. I apologize, I should have said Bosnia, but here's the story about the Beast's stolen valor. It's a Democrat thing:

Either in 3 months or 51 months, the world will be through with the blob from a political standpoint. Hopefully our politics hasn't been irreparably damaged as a result. What will be fascinating to watch is how quickly the worshipers distance themselves when they no longer have to worry about his "wrath". In truth, they don't really have to worry about any wrath currently but they still do.

Yeah, awkward attempts at insult aren't going to make the conversation that Trump hallucinated with people that weren't there just disappear. Nor make Trump's false memories of 'meetings with Harris and Putin' that never happened, vanish.

All you're doing is demonstrating how much you'll ignore to play-pretend that old man Trump isn't in a profound state of mental decline.
I'm not insulting you. I'm stating a fact.

Your insistence does not make your claims true. Your hatred of the man is driving you to do the very things you claim to see in him.

This is genuinely sad to watch. You can stop now.

-Sarajevo is the capital of Bosnia. I apologize, I should have said Bosnia, but here's the story about the Beast's stolen valor. It's a Democrat thing:

Is Clinton running? No?

Then you're willfully ignoring Trump's mental decline, his dementia (which absolutely runs in his family), his profound memory lapses, his hallucinations, his false memories, and his rambling, slurring incoherence.

But why would I ignore what you do?

Is Clinton running? No?

Then you're willfully ignoring Trump's mental decline, his dementia (which absolutely runs in his family), his profound memory lapses, his hallucinations, his false memories, and his rambling, slurring incoherence.

But why would I ignore what you do?
Yet you voted for the Beast who lied about dodging snipers in Bosnia? Doubtless, you look upon stolen valor with great admiration which is why Walz is your military hero, after the Beast perhaps.

I'm not insulting you. I'm stating a fact.

You're stating a 'wonder'. A feeling. An awkward attempt at insult. All so you don't have to talk about Trump's profound mental decline.

So you don't have to talk about his hallucination of conversation with people that weren't here. Or Trump's false memory and clear decline in 'remembering' helicopters going down that didn't. Or Trump's false memories about imaginary 'flight records' that don't exist. Or Trump's dementia addled 'remembering' of a non-existent meeting between Harris and Putin.

Or his incoherent babble about 'AI crowds'.

Or him bizarrely blaming Harris for 'causing' the October 7th attack of Hamas on Israel.

His mental lapses are coming more quickly, are more detached from reality, and more profoundly unwell.

Why aren't y'all calling for him to drop out?
Your insistence does not make your claims true. Your hatred of the man is driving you to do the very things you claim to see in him.

This is genuinely sad to watch. You can stop now.

Laughing.....so more babble about my 'feelings'.

Feelings I'll leave to you. I'll stick with the obvious mental decline of Trump, his hallucinations, false memories and profound cognitive lapses.

Yet you voted for the Beast who lied about dodging snipers in Bosnia? Doubtless, you look upon stolen valor with great admiration which is why Walz is your military hero, after the Beast perhaps.

When Clinton runs again, give me a holler.

Trump is running now. And so are you....from his profound cognitive decline, his false memories, his hallucinations of conversations with people that aren't there, his demential riddled accounts of meetings with Harris and Putin, of helicopters going down that never did.

Bill Clinton was president in the early 90s. And he's STILL younger than ol' man Trump. That's how fucking old this guy is. If elected, he'd be the oldest person to ever take office.

No thank you.

When Clinton runs again, give me a holler.

Trump is running now. And so are you....from his profound cognitive decline, his false memories, his hallucinations of conversations with people that aren't there, his demential riddled accounts of meetings with Harris and Putin, of helicopters going down that never did.

Bill Clinton was president in the early 90s. And he's STILL younger than ol' man Trump. That's how fucking old this guy is. If elected, he'd be the oldest person to ever take office.

No thank you.
So, you were ready to vote for Brandon and voted for the Beast. Stolen valor and senility must be impressive for you.

So, you were ready to vote for Brandon and voted for the Beast. Stolen valor and senility must be impressive for you.
When Biden is running, give me a holler.

Ignoring it doesn't change old man Trump's decline. Play pretending doesn't make the hallucinations, false memories and profound cognitive lapses just disappear.

Why aren't you calling on Trump to drop out?

Forum List

Back