Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters
Theoretically if an invading army bombed the school where Kate Middleton sends her children. The property damage to the school would be unfortunate but those kids need to be dealt with.

Government papers at the time noted that. Go back and read my link. This isn't some new idea.

I disagree.
Classified Government papers are often written after the event to justify atrocities. How in the world can civilized Americans justify the use of Nuclear Devices on Japanese civilians to be a warning to Allies ?

Your extreme ignorance is noted. Your love and support of genocide apartheid regime will have consequences.

One might well suggest that the Biden Administration stop harassing ordinary Americans who are exercising their free speech right to critique unnecessary wars and instead go after the Israel Lobby, which is a major contributing factor to why those wars are taking place at all. It would also be nice to end the hypocrisy that surrounds anything having to do with Israel in Washington. The country is no democracy, no ally, and it is a major league war criminal with possibly hundreds of thousands of dead Palestinians as evidence of its genocidal inclinations. Several hundred Congressmen cheering war criminal Benjamin Netanyahu do not change that. Apart from anything else, that the United States is involved in sustaining and providing cover for the slaughter of thousands of innocents while also pursuing its own citizens who are saying “Thou shalt not!” is an abomination.
Funny how you Jew-hating assholes never admit Hamas commits war crimes.

Now is the point you should eat shit.

You're misinterpreting my answers.
1. The OP is about Gaza today, with Hamas using schools and hospitals to store weapons and as entrances to their tunnel systems. I said NO to bombing, I prefer using ground forces to distinguish between Hamas and kids/patients.

2. Your scenario was theoretical where Hamas was assembling nuclear weapons in schools and hospitals, so my response was also nuclear.
Does Hamas wear distinctive uniforms to distinguish themselves from civilians?

No -- and that's yet another Hamas war crime.

So how are ground troops going to pick out Hamas to kill?

Forum List

Back