You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

Bill Clinton stated this evening that since 1989, 51 million new jobs have been created and under the Democrats, of those 51, 49 million were created under Democratic presidents and only 2 million were created under Republican presidents.

Clinton said he had to check it 3 times but that it was confirmed.

Here is a link to one of the articles that confirms that information:

“Since 1989 and a new age of globalization began, 51 million jobs have been created in America. 49 million, 96%, have been created under Democratic presidents.”

This means that more Americans were working under Democratic rule than under Republican presidents. More people working means a better economy, better lives, and better life for all.

This is also something that is true and that has been confirmed 100%

View attachment 999299

He's lying.

A. The republicans controlled both houses during the period Bill is taking credit for. He expects you to be ignorant. Don't be ignorant.

B. The economy expanded so much because of DOT.com. The internet was new, and Chinese trade expanded greatly. That's it in a nutshell, That came with great short term gains, and long term consequences.

C. The Democrat POTUSes took over after the great recession, and COVID. Recovery was natural, though the Democrats played a dirty trick under COVID's wing, and recovery from the great recession very slow despite Obama expanding govt. capital greatly, at the expense of the private sector many areas. And the Democrats controlled the house under both falls. Again, don't be ignorant.

It did, doesn’t explain how they were created. Post something from it that shows one thing they did
Jobs are jobs, meaning more people earning money and spending. That is what is important.

One thing I can say with total confidence, is that when you care about the people you find ways to help them. When all you care is about the rich, you find ways to get it done at the cheapest possible way so that the owners can get more profits.

Perhaps this meme will jostle your mind.

Greed.jpg

He's lying.

A. The republicans controlled both houses during the period Bill is taking credit for. He expects you to be ignorant. Don't be ignorant.

B. The economy expanded so much because of DOT.com. The internet was new, and Chinese trade expanded greatly. That's it in a nutshell, That came with great short term gains, and long term consequences.

C. The Democrat POTUSes took over after the great recession, and COVID. Recovery was natural, though the Democrats played a dirty trick under COVID's wing, and recovery from the great recession very slow. The Democrats controlled the house under both falls. Again, don't be ignorant.
Prove your words.

Jobs are jobs, meaning more people earning money and spending. That is what is important.

One thing I can say with total confidence, is that when you care about the people you find ways to help them. When all you care is about the rich, you find ways to get it done at the cheapest possible way so that the owners can get more profits.

View attachment 999315
Jobs are jobs? A job doesn’t just appear it takes money! What money do demofks use?

View attachment 999315
If Democrats cared about people why did they allow housing rents to skyrocket 100-200% in 3 years ? Causing millions of people to be evicted and live in tent cities, and millions of businesses to close down.

If Democrats cared about people why did they allow millions of illegal aliens to enter the county unvetted, some of whom killed Americans ?

1724295013735.png

1724295078984.png

1724295203929.png

1724295283151.png

1724295339374.png

There's another one. :rolleyes:

Apparently you're too ignorant to interpret a chart. Ask yourself why the "Hispanic" labor participation rate is much higher that whites or blacks. I'll tell you why: That's because Biden/Harris has flooded the fucking country with illegals.

If you can't comprehend that, you're much stupider than I thought you were.

1724295629650.png

I AM addressing it. You are a screwball Democrat, who has no common sense, and a warped conception of what "addressing" means.
You are entitled to your opinion. I only work with data, statistics and facts. I am an analyst and words mean nothing to me. If you do not give me those 3 things, you are wasting both of our time.

If Democrats cared about people why did they allow housing rents to skyrocket 100-200% in 3 years ? Causing millions of people to be evicted and live in tent cities, and millions of businesses to close down.

If Democrats cared about people why did they allow millions of illegal aliens to enter the county unvetted, some of whom killed Americans ?

View attachment 999317
View attachment 999318
View attachment 999320
View attachment 999321
View attachment 999322
If you are asking that question, I will answer you with one of my own. Why do the Republicans allow rich people to take advantage of their richness and power? It is they, that own the properties where prices go up, no?

You are entitled to your opinion. I only work with data, statistics and facts. I am an analyst and words mean nothing to me. If you do not give me those 3 things, you are wasting both of our time.
Just like most Democrats do. Only trouble is, your "data" and "statistics: are often NOT facts, but rather are concocted/spun numbers designed to fit with an agenda.

And even when we give facts & statistics, often Democrats reject them. So how do you like these statistics ? >>
Since Joe Biden took office, there have been 3 recessions, 2 quarters of below zero GDP growth, and 100-200% inflation in housing rents and gas prices.

Just like most Democrats do. Only trouble is, your "data" and "statistics: are often NOT facts, but rather are concocted/spun numbers designed to fit with an agenda.

And even when we give facts & statistics, often Democrats reject them. So how do you like these statistics ? >>
Since Joe Biden took office, there have been 3 recessions, 2 quarters of below zero GDP growth, and 100-200% inflation in housing rents and gas prices.

Prove your words. Should be easy if you are correct.

Forum List

Back