God of the Gaps (well then, how did...")

Dr. Hector Zenil (the atheist that Tour is talking with in that second video) is discussing the probability of randomly generating the digits of pi vs the probability of randomly generating an algorithm (e.g. source code) that generates pi and how that probability of the latter is much higher than the random digits - this is very interesting...

Dr. Hector Zenil (the atheist that Tour is talking with in that second video) is discussing the probability of randomly generating the digits of pi vs the probability of randomly generating an algorithm (e.g. source code) that generates pi and how that probability of the latter is much higher than the random digits - this is very interesting...
Of course.

Do you know about Madhava of Sangramagama?

He found the series solution for Pi about 100 years before the Western world.

You "believe" that God exists. You have no evidence to support your belief,
You talk pure nonsense. There is abundant evidence of many kinds. You choose to ignore all of it. That is unscientific and anti-intellectual, no matter how much you bat your gums.

My understanding of the physical world does the same for me. I am a pure agnostic. That means that while I know that there is no evidence to support the existence of a god, I also realize that there is no evidence that a god DOES NOT exist.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
Eighty-five percent of Nobel Laureates in the 20th century were Christians and Jews NOT atheists. They know science like you pretend to .

So named to attract atheists and agnostics like you, where all your nonsense is refuted and destroyed by analysis, science, history, archaeology, and common sense.

Of course.

Do you know about Madhava of Sangramagama?

He found the series solution for Pi about 100 years before the Western world.
No, actually not heard of him, very interesting, thanks.

It would be interesting to use a functional language rather than an imperative language as the target for the randomly generated algorithm, although perhaps generating mathematical expressions in their pure form is even better.

No, actually not heard of him, very interesting, thanks.

It would be interesting to use a functional language rather than an imperative language as the target for the randomly generated algorithm, although perhaps generating mathematical expressions in their pure form is even better.
Are you familiar with Terraform?

Eighty-five percent of Nobel Laureates in the 20th century were Christians and Jews NOT atheists. They know science like you pretend to .

7. Were 85% of the Nobel Laureates in the 20th Century Christians and Jews, rather than atheists,

...The overwhelming Majority of Nobel Laureates in science are of Judeo-Christian faith.
They believe in God. "
Which God"? Nature's God, as He is called in our Declaration of
Independence. Leftists, atheists and agnostics think they're smarter than Nobel Laureates
in sciences? What hubris. What unbelievable arrogance and pride. And the Bible says
pride goeth before a fall.

Judeo-Christians aren't "holier" than atheists and agnostics. We don't hold ourselves to be
supremely intelligent, as they do. God forgives us our sins. Good acts don't get anyone into heaven.

The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell would be great reading for
Leftists/atheists/agnostics. So would watching A Matter of Gravity by Professor John Len

1710377154580.png

`

Forum List

Back