If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

At this point I almost hope Lamaka wins. It'll be great watching us go into a full depression with her drunk all night and day trying to manage it.

but at least we know your feelings won't be hurt. That's the most important thing
You already said that, yet even you admit that the stock market has done well under Biden.

You're hoping that the stock market crashes under Kamala just as you were hoping it would have crashed under Biden. But that didn't happen, now did it? Whoops.

You already said that, yet even you admit that the stock market has done well under Biden.

You're hoping that the stock market crashes under Kamala just as you were hoping it would have crashed under Biden. But that didn't happen, now did it? Whoops.

I'm not hoping. The job and housing market it already in bad shape, not to mention inflation. What kind of man especially votes for feelings over economic security?

But here we are. Same thing happened in Rome before it fell. Men stopped being men. Well, the Barbarians still had men....

I'm not hoping. The job and housing market it already in bad shape, not to mention inflation. What kind of man especially votes for feelings over economic security?

But here we are. Same thing happened in Rome before it fell. Men stopped being men. Well, the Barbarians still had men....
The stock market has done well under Biden. That's not feelings. That's objectively true. Even you admitted it.

You're hoping it crashes under Kamala just as you hoped it would have crashed under Biden. Whoops.

The stock market has done well under Biden. That's not feelings. That's objectively true. Even you admitted it.

You're hoping it crashes under Kamala just as you hoped it would have crashed under Biden. Whoops.

Inflation, gas prices, housing prices. If she is elected the stock market goes too. But as I said--you, a full grown American man--have prioritized behavior and feelings over actual prosperity.

I know we deserve what we're gonna get but it's still really sad seeing whole men falling for this crap.

Barbarians at the gate, but they've been here all along.

have the night you deserve.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Undermine Cuba?
Vietnam?
China?
Laos?
North Korea?

Will he have the attention span? The 'care' investment?
Why should he undermine those other countries?
Why undermine other countries when the Harris regime would be right here?

Were you ever concerned about your presidents mental decline? Can you point us to a single post?

Do you ever consider how obvious it is that you're refusing to discuss Trump's steep mental decline? How confused and slurring and incoherent he sounds?

How he's hallucinating conversations that never happened with people who aren't there?

How he bizarrely and incoherently blamed Harris for the Hamas attack on Israel?

How he created false memories of 'emergency landings' that never happened, false memories of 'flight records' that don't exist?

How his dementia and mental decline have him believing that Harris met with Putin 3 days before the Ukrainian invasion.......and how that 'meeting' never happened?

How Trump is babbling, confused and incoherent, about 'AI crowds', despite the crowds being quite real and confirmed by video, numerous news agencies, and even the local authorities?

Just because you play-pretend doesn't mean that WE can't see it.

Forum List

Back