Zone1 New girl in town

You're missing the point. The roots of the progressives were planted. No doubt whatsoever. And here we are today.

Remember how to eat an elephant..................one bite at a time.
I get your point and see it from your perspective. I tend to think the seeds of progressivism were planted in the 1960's and had not fully matured until sometime after the turn of the century when its presence was glaringly obvious.

I get your point and see it from your perspective. I tend to think the seeds of progressivism were planted in the 1960's and had not fully matured until sometime after the turn of the century when its presence was glaringly obvious.
Oh, I'd agree because those seeds blossomed in the 80's when the 60's radicals entered the political arena.

What a load of SHIT! Now we can either take your personal antidote, which is an all out lie most likely, or we can look at the facts. So even if this ONE union story is true, in general, your story is just not reality.

Typically, unionized workers earn about 10%-20% more than their nonunion peers,

How come private school teachers make less than public school teachers?

The big picture: College is still one of the best paths to accumulating wealth, this and other data show. But CAP's numbers point to an alternative for those who might not want to spend the time or money on a college education: union membership.

• Aside from higher pay, union members have more job security.
  • Members are also likely to have defined benefit retirement plans, i.e. pensions, and access to better health care — so are less apt to go into debt when they're sick.
Foxyfyre has responded to you with respect. Too bad you can't show her the same consideration even with both your differing views. Which, bubba, shows just who can discuss those differing views and those who are douchebags...which would be you.

Forum List

Back