Great news on abortion!

Yes we do oppose abortion up to the moment of birth. Which you, by your own words, approve of. The majority of women in the country don't support that either. Your glee at the murder of unborn children marks you.
Is it your business? I'm a lifelong Christian by the way.

The majority of people believe abortion should be legal in most or all cases. By clear, almost super majorities.

Your ilk won't even make exceptions for child rape survivors.

This is why y'all fight so hard to keep abortion access initiatives and constitutional amendments off the State ballots. Because you know the people don't support your extremist agenda.
More bullshit from you, citing you. There have been exceptions in all Republican bills. Your side just lies about it. No retard, women do NOT support abortion up to the moment of birth. Except the ones like you. Seems it's YOU morons who are the extremists. Even wanting babies killed after being born. Next lie...

More bullshit from you, citing you. There have been exceptions in all Republican bills.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show me the exceptions for child rape survivors in Texas SB 8.

Your side just lies about it. No retard, women do NOT support abortion up to the moment of birth. Except the ones like you. Seems it's YOU morons who are the extremists. Even wanting babies killed after being born. Next lie...

Americans overwhelmingly support abortion in most or all cases.

1724375893679.png

By almost a super majority. Y'all know this.

Which is why your ilk fight so hard to keep abortion access initiatives and constitutional amendments off the ballots. You know that when the people get to vote on restoring abortion access.......they protect it.

Says who? Says Michigan. Says Vermont. Says Kansas.

And in Arizona, records were broken so many people supported putting that initiative on the ballot. Florida voters EASILY put that on the ballot, with almost 70% supporting restoring abortion access.

Its not even close.

You know that the people don't support your extremist agenda.

Yes it is. It's everybody's business when they MAKE IT SO. Ignoring evil is how evil wins.
Why are you not pushing for less conceptions? The problem would be gone. But can people figure out that not having kids is a wise and courageous choice?

Why do you care how a state votes? Not your concern.
SMH. Read the thread. I have stated NUMEROUS times ON THIS THREAD that I support any state choosing their own way. You and your moron sock, Skylar seem to think that you should be able to dictate to EVERY state. So answer your own question, "Why do you care how a state votes? Not YOUR concern." Troll someone else moron.

The fact that an increasing number of young married couples are choosing not to have kids bodes well for the issue as well as the nation. Dual income no kids is the way to go.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show me the exceptions for child rape survivors in Texas SB 8.

Americans overwhelmingly support abortion in most or all cases.

View attachment 999799
By almost a super majority. Y'all know this.

Which is why your ilk fight so hard to keep abortion access initiatives and constitutional amendments off the ballots. You know that when the people get to vote on restoring abortion access.......they protect it.

You know that the people don't support your extremist agenda.
Avoiding the point of the post as usual. Pathetic deflection attempt noted. Says nothing about abortion to the moment of birth. Which disgusting murder lovers like you approve of. Moving the goalposts again. Like you always do when you get beaten by facts. Leftist polls. Laughing at you again. People don't support abortion at the moment of birth like you do. Deal with it.

SMH. Read the thread. I have stated NUMEROUS times ON THIS THREAD that I support any state choosing their own way. You and your moron sock, Skylar seem to think that you should be able to dictate to EVERY state. So answer your own question, "Why do you care how a state votes? Not YOUR concern." Troll someone else moron.

Then why do you Christian Nationalists keep trying to prevent the ballot initiatives from being put on the ballot?

You KNOW that the people support abortion access. You KNOW that when given the opportunity to vote on the matter, they protect abortion access.

You know you're completely full of shit on people supporting abortion bans.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Wrong. I am highly supportive of each state deciding. Roe is gone so that's what folk wanted. Now some are upset with each state deciding? My question is what more do they want? Roe is gone. They're still not happy.

Then why do you Christian Nationalists
Why do you ASSume that I am a Christian Nationalist--is it because I defend Christians and Nationalists? You're a clueless moron junior. Answer the question put to YOU, What have YOU done, PERSONALLY to advance this cause you claim YOU have pushed besides posting on an internet message board. I'll tell you what you've done. NOTHING, mouth.
You KNOW that the people support abortion access. You KNOW that when given the opportunity to vote on the matter, they protect abortion access.
I know nothing of the sort. YOU ASSume that everyone in the nation thinks as you do and the responses on this thread prove that to be a LIE. Without LIES, you have NOTHING.
You know you're completely full of shit on people supporting abortion bans.
You haven't got a clue. You are running around in your own empty head.

Wrong. I am highly supportive of each state deciding. Roe is gone so that's what folk wanted. Now some are upset with each state deciding? My question is what more do they want? Roe is gone. They're still not happy.
The only unhappy poster that I see on this thread is SKYLAR who would have you believe that he knows how every American thinks. IOW, a closet fascist.

Why do you

....support abortion rights like the overwhelming majority of the population? Because I don't see abortion as you do. And neither does nearly a super majority of Americans.

....clear supporter of abortion access? Sure. But then, so is most of the country. Its not even close. And when voters have the opportunity to vote on abortion access, they vote to protect it.

Which is why your Christian nationalist ilk fight so hard to prevent voters from ever getting that chance. Michigan. Vermont. Kansas. With record breaking numbers getting abortion access initiatives on the ballot on Arizona. Easily getting on the ballot in Nevada. Missouri. Florida....where it currently enjoys nearly 70% support.

You KNOW that the American people don't support your extremist agenda. You know this so well you had to MAKE UP an imaginary vote by Idaho citizens on abortion to try and support your case.

That Idaho vote never happened. And you know that too.

....support abortion rights like the overwhelming majority of the population? Because I don't see abortion as you do. And neither does nearly a super majority of Americans.

....clear supporter of abortion access? Sure. But then, so is most of the country. Its not even close. And when voters have the opportunity to vote on abortion access, they vote to protect it.

Which is why your Christian nationalist ilk fight so hard to prevent voters from ever getting that chance. Michigan. Vermont. Kansas. With record breaking numbers getting abortion access initiatives on the ballot on Arizona. Easily getting on the ballot in Nevada. Missouri. Florida....where it currently enjoys nearly 70% support.

You KNOW that the American people don't support your extremist agenda. You know this so well you had to MAKE UP an imaginary vote by Idaho citizens on abortion to try and support your case.

That Idaho vote never happened. And you know that too.
The ID legislature, the elected voice of the state (not Christian Nationalists) has made a ruling and ballot measures are pending. The legislature IS the voice of their constituents. Are you claiming the SELECTION of Heels Up was not proper? Now STOP LYING. YOU haven't produced one cognizant FACT---you have only produced your own unsubstantiated OPINION. YOUR feewings have no bearing on votes that have not happened. How about this. "MOST AMERICANS BELIEVE SKYLAR IS A FOOL." This thread is proof positive of my assertion. STFU MORON.

The ID legislature, the elected voice of the state has made an ruling and ballot measures are pending. The legislature IS the voice of their constituents. Are you claiming the SELECTION of Heels Up was not proper? Now STOP LYING. YOU haven't produced one cognizant FACT---you have only produced your own unsubstantiated OPINION. YOUR feewings have no bearing on votes that have not happened. How about this. "MOST AMERICANS BELIEVE SKYLAR IS A FOOL." This thread is proof positive of my assertion. STFU MORON.

The people of Kansas voted on the issue. And they voted to protect abortion access. As did the people of Michigan. And did the people of Vermont.

The people of Idaho NEVER voted on issue. You know this. Your ilk have fought tooth and nail to prevent them from getting the opportunity to vote on the issue.

You know that when the people get a chance to vote on the issue, they support abortion access.

And its not my opinion that the majority of Americans support abortion access in most or all cases. You just ignore anything that doesn't ape what you believe. And then pretend that if you ignore it, it doesn't exist.

1724378226313.png

Laughing....good fucking luck with that.

Last edited:
The people of Kansas voted on the issue. And they voted to protect abortion access. As did Michigan. And Vermont.
Their combined population is less that 15M---less than 5 percent of the US population and they ALL didn't vote for abortion--most didn't even vote. Hardly MOST AMERICANS and you have no idea of whether or not they are all Christians.
The people of Idaho NEVER voted on issue. You know this. Your ilk have fought tooth and nail to prevent them from getting the opportunity to vote on the issue.
Another lie. The people of ID voted for legislators that made a stop gap decision until the measure is put on the ballot--four are currently scheduled. None have been denied the right to be on the ballot. I have NEVER fought to deny anyone's voice unlike YOU, who has shown that you really don't want anyone's voice that disagrees with your own. Why are YOU denying the voters voice in states that you do not live in?
You know that when the people get a chance to vote on the issue, they support abortion access. You KNOW that the people do not support your extremist agenda. Which is why your Christinian Nationalist ilk fight so hard to keep the people from ever getting to vote on the matter.
More of your unsubstantiated opinion. See my first response in this post, it has been repeated numerous times in this thread. You're big on making accusations and speaking for MOST Americans--not much for substantiation.
Just like they are in Idaho.
LIE. Four initiatives are scheduled on the ID ballot. Google it.
as the American people don't want your Christian Sharia.
You have a sick agenda against Christians. BTW, I am not a member nor am I a proponent of ANY organized religion. I have basic human morals--chief among these are an aversion to MURDER. You cannot claim any high ground as you promote MURDER and disenfranchising the will of voters in their respective states. Like most fascists, you want to decide for all.

Forum List

Back