Harris to Propose $25,000 Assistance for First-Time Homeowners

I'm listening to the Harris campaign live on tv. Some Latina supporter said they have a saying in the Latin American community: "yes we can!" (In Spanish). And I couldn't help but think no you can't. The US stole all the goddam drinking water out of Mexico. Now the whole country has degenerated into gang violence and they're snuggling Mexican slaves across the US border by the truckload. The f**k you can. You most definitely CAN'T.

And blacks can't either. Even with the $25,000 new home assistance, it won't make any difference. Whites will have access to the same policy so it won't be a competitive advantage for blacks. Whites are still coasting off the competitive advantage they acquired from the GI Bill et al. Blacks big time can't.
bull shit

bull shit
As a black person I know when I can't. For some strange reason most black people I've met think they can. I myself am half-German. I know the scientific facts and the math doesn't lie: I can't. My European ancestors were all helpless. They were helpless for a reason. They can't. Once they emigrated to America they can, but someone has to carry the torch of I can't. That person is me. As an African-American female I know where I stand and I can't.

I can tell yous that both parties love to spread the wealth.
The solution to everything IS more money. That's why it would require a massive earthquake to render Western civilization susceptible to a military overthrow. Not in America but abroad. All money except "human capital" originates from the Earth. If the ground under your feet is torn asunder you better hope nobody hates your guts. Human capital mainly consists of education and skills which cannot be suddenly destroyed by a natural disaster. However the possessors of this human capital can potentially be destroyed by violence. Look at the Holocaust. Nazi Germany's concentration camp detainees were better-educated than most folks, but the best-educated ones had the highest mortality rate amongst them. I'm not saying the Holocaust was right. Or wrong. I have no idea. I've met Hitler and some of his disciples who are a**holes so I'm guessing it was wrong. My point is that you must be out of your f**king if you think I'm putting up with your goddam bills**t. I'll rip you a new a**hole.

The solution to everything IS more money. That's why it would require a massive earthquake to render Western civilization susceptible to a military overthrow. Not in America but abroad. All money except "human capital" originates from the Earth. If the ground under your feet is torn asunder you better hope nobody hates your guts. Human capital mainly consists of education and skills which cannot be suddenly destroyed by a natural disaster. However the possessors of this human capital can potentially be destroyed by violence. Look at the Holocaust. Nazi Germany's concentration camp detainees were better-educated than most folks, but the best-educated ones had the highest mortality rate amongst them. I'm not saying the Holocaust was right. Or wrong. I have no idea. I've met Hitler and some of his disciples who are a**holes so I'm guessing it was wrong. My point is that you must be out of your f**king if you think I'm putting up with your goddam bills**t. I'll rip you a new a**hole.
I've come to the conclusion that Hitler is a vampire whose alter egos include my great-great-great grandpa. However I have a neighbor I've never met before in my life who thinks the same thing. She is convinced that Hitler is HER grandpa. Maybe there are Nazi "operatives" who go around informing random people that Hitler was their grandpa. This way even if they find his politics and genocidal activities reprehensible, they'll still feel warm fuzzies towards him. In reality he's probably a very, very old vampire who is INDEED the progenitor of maybe a quarter of the human population. That's not really a valid basis to feel any kind of way about him. Unless he serenades you. Which he did me.

:lame2:

I'm listening to the Harris campaign live on tv. Some Latina supporter said they have a saying in the Latin American community: "yes we can!" (In Spanish). And I couldn't help but think no you can't. The US stole all the goddam drinking water out of Mexico. Now the whole country has degenerated into gang violence and they're snuggling Mexican slaves across the US border by the truckload. The f**k you can. You most definitely CAN'T.

And blacks can't either. Even with the $25,000 new home assistance, it won't make any difference. Whites will have access to the same policy so it won't be a competitive advantage for blacks. Whites are still coasting off the competitive advantage they acquired from the GI Bill et al. Blacks big time can't.
For every one black person in line for the handout there will be 8 white people that are just as poor.

Forum List

Back