DNC Convention: It's On!

Hate? What part is hateful?

KAMALA HAS SHOWN HER ALLEGIANCE TO THIS NATION. NOT BY SPEWING ANGER AND BITTERNESS, BUT BY LIVING A LIFE OF SERVICE, AND ALWAYS PUSHING THE DOORS OF OPPORTUNITY OPEN TO OTHERS. SHE UNDERSTANDS THAT MOST OF US WILL NEVER BE AFFORDED THE GRACE OF FAILING FORWARD. WE WILL NEVER BENEFIT FROM THE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION OF GENERATIONAL WEALTH. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

IF WE BANKRUPT THE BUSINESS, OR CHOKE IN A CRISIS, WE DO NOT GET A SECOND, THIRD OR FOURTH CHANCE. IF THINGS DO NOT GO OUR WAY, WE DO NOT HAVE THE LUXURY OF WHINING OR CHEATING OTHERS TO GET FURTHER AHEAD. NO. WE DON'T GET TO CHANGE THE RULES, BUT WE ALWAYS WIN.

IF WE SEE A MOUNTAIN IN FRONT OF US, WE DO NOT EXPECT AN ESCALATOR TO TAKE US TO THE TOP. NO. WE PUT OUR HEADS DOWN. WE GET TO WORK. IN AMERICA, WE DO SOMETHING. AND THROUGHOUT HER ENTIRE LIFE, THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE SEEN FROM KAMALA HARRIS. THE STEADINESS OF HER UPBRINGING, THE HONESTY OF HER EXAMPLE AND YES, THE JOY OF HER LAUGHTER AND HER LIFE. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

IT COULD NOT BE MORE OBVIOUS. OF THE TWO MAJOR CANDIDATES IN THIS RACE ONLY KAMALA HARRIS TRULY UNDERSTANDS THE UNSEEN LABOR AND UNWAVERING COMMITMENT THAT HAS ALWAYS MADE AMERICA GREAT. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

UNFORTUNATELY, WE KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT. WE KNOW FOLKS ARE GOING TO DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO DISTORT HER TRUTH. MY HUSBAND AND I SADLY KNOW A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. FOR YEARS, DONALD TRUMP DID EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE FEAR US. HIS LIMITED, NARROW VIEW OF THE WORLD MADE HIM FEEL THREATENED BY THE EXISTENCE OF TWO HARD-WORKING, HIGHLY EDUCATED, SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WHO HAPPEN TO BE BLACK. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

I WANT TO KNOW. WHO IS GOING TO TELL HIM THE JOB HE IS CURRENTLY SEEKING MIGHT JUST BE ONE OF THOSE BLACK JOBS? [CHEERS 2ND 2PPLAUSE]

Why are you screaming at us in all caps?

Are you even voting age?

You're last in the bread lines when she wins and the depression hits. I just hope your hatred for Orange Man Bad will fill your tummy.

How high can gas prices go, anyway?

Will it be worth it if you have to decide between gas or three meals a day?
Why do you always post "Orange Man?"

:auiqs.jpg:

The small world you live in is getting smaller. You (your voice/protests) may soon disappear altogether.

good riddance

Why do you always post "Orange Man?"

:auiqs.jpg:

The small world you live in is getting smaller. You (your voice/protests) may soon disappear altogether.

good riddance

You have no idea what kind of a bad riddance it might be for you. For instance: are you entirely self-supporting? No help from mommy and daddy, no help from gov? If you get any kind of help at all might want to shut that mouth, eh?

Wonder what tonight's ratings will look like. Poor Donald Trump. This has to be killing him. Eating him from the inside out.

“This convention is definitely different from normal viewing behavior,” industry analyst Brad Adgate told The Washington Post.

usmb nielson ratings dnc 3.jpg

Are you entirely self-supporting, or are you voting to waste MY money away?

Because if you are, you should be last in the Harris bread lines. You get the part with the visible green mold on it.

great

thank you for playing.

now...

CHICAGO — Organizers kicked off the Democratic National Convention by immediately demonstrating that they know how to throw a party better than Republicans. Democrats scheduled their elderly leader who rambles on too long for the first night, not the last. President Joe Biden's Monday night speech started slow and only got more boring, but the crowd cheered him gamely, chanting, "Thank you, Joe!" Part of that was real gratitude for the surprisingly effective job he's done in his four years in office. But the cheers reflected the attendees' joy at knowing this whole thing is done with. It's time to move forward with a candidate who embodies their hopes for the future.

This is not a crowd that feels triggered. The mood is giddy. There's a scent of hope in the air.

In contrast, Donald Trump's capstone speech at the Republican National Convention was disastrous. Biden may have been long-winded and boring, but Trump was all those things while also sounding objectively weird. His speech ping-ponged between self-pity and incoherence, delivered in that odd sing-song quiet voice he uses when his aides tell him to act "serious." The crowd, always eager to flatter the cult leader's ego, cheered, but it felt forced and exhausted. The Democratic National Convention, so far, has maintained the organic energy of a champagne bottle being uncorked —and that momentum appears to be causing the Trump campaign to short-circui
t.

great

thank you for playing.

now...

CHICAGO — Organizers kicked off the Democratic National Convention by immediately demonstrating that they know how to throw a party better than Republicans. Democrats scheduled their elderly leader who rambles on too long for the first night, not the last. President Joe Biden's Monday night speech started slow and only got more boring, but the crowd cheered him gamely, chanting, "Thank you, Joe!" Part of that was real gratitude for the surprisingly effective job he's done in his four years in office. But the cheers reflected the attendees' joy at knowing this whole thing is done with. It's time to move forward with a candidate who embodies their hopes for the future.

This is not a crowd that feels triggered. The mood is giddy. There's a scent of hope in the air.

In contrast, Donald Trump's capstone speech at the Republican National Convention was disastrous. Biden may have been long-winded and boring, but Trump was all those things while also sounding objectively weird. His speech ping-ponged between self-pity and incoherence, delivered in that odd sing-song quiet voice he uses when his aides tell him to act "serious." The crowd, always eager to flatter the cult leader's ego, cheered, but it felt forced and exhausted. The Democratic National Convention, so far, has maintained the organic energy of a champagne bottle being uncorked —and that momentum appears to be causing the Trump campaign to short-circui
t.

My husband and I are entirely self-supporting, but you are not, right? So you're on here crowing about taking some of our money, our tax money, while you are going to vote for the woman who will crash the economy so you can have even LESS of our tax money, because we won't be making it.

How can you feel good about that?

Seriously

"In his opening remarks, Harrison highlighted the diversity of the Democratic Party’s leadership, calling the evening a “transformational moment when a Black convention chair and a Black D.N.C. chair lead us in nominating a Black and A.A.P.I. woman to be the next president of the United States.”"

:TH_WAY~113:

I hope that diversity fills your stomach when the bread lines run out of bread.

Does anyone here understand what happened in Venezuela? Anyone at all

Well isn't that nice. That and $1.75 will get you on public transportation is LA.

And you are not. You are voting for economic recession AT BEST, where the tax money we generate will be less to support YOU.

WHY?

Because Kamala has good vibes?

Because Trump hurts your feelings?

I'm sorry, but this is a deeply stupid decision you're making

I hope that diversity fills your stomach when the bread lines run out of bread.

Does anyone here understand what happened in Venezuela? Anyone at all
thank you

have a nice day -- someday

News|US Election 2024

Key takeaways from the fourth night of the Democratic National Convention

Vice President Kamala Harris has accepted the Democratic nomination at the fourth and final night of the convention.

She dedicated her speech to campaign themes like strengthening the middle class and building an “opportunity economy”. She called on voters to help her write “the next great chapter in the most extraordinary story ever told”.

It was the highest profile moment yet for Harris’s meteoric campaign. In late July, incumbent Democrat Joe Biden withdrew from the presidential race amid pressure about his age and capacity to lead, clearing the way for Harris to take his spot.

She has since energised the Democratic base, with polls showing Harris pushing ahead of Republican candidate Donald Trump in key swing states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan

And you are not. You are voting for economic recession AT BEST, where the tax money we generate will be less to support YOU.

WHY?

Because Kamala has good vibes?

Because Trump hurts your feelings?

I'm sorry, but this is a deeply stupid decision you're making

Jon Stewart Mocks Fox News’ Coverage of DNC: “I’m Not Sure They Cared for It”

Stewart hosted a live episode of 'The Daily Show' immediately after the conclusion of the Democratic National Convention on Thursday.

How did Fox News experience this convention at the beginning?” Stewart asked his audience at The Daily Show, which aired live from Chicago immediately following the DNC’s conclusion. “I’ve got to be honest, I’m not sure they cared for it.”

The show then played a montage of Fox News pundits claiming “there’s not much joy in this convention hall,” saying “the vibes are off.” In one clip, Jesse Watters said, “this is probably the most boring scene I’ve ever seen in my entire life.”

“Oh, so boring,” Stewart responded. “I forgot what a daredevil like you
I forgot your life is a never ending joyride of talking to Brit Hume in between catheter ads.”:auiqs.jpg:

Jon Stewart Mocks Fox News’ Coverage of DNC: “I’m Not Sure They Cared for It”

Stewart hosted a live episode of 'The Daily Show' immediately after the conclusion of the Democratic National Convention on Thursday.

How did Fox News experience this convention at the beginning?” Stewart asked his audience at The Daily Show, which aired live from Chicago immediately following the DNC’s conclusion. “I’ve got to be honest, I’m not sure they cared for it.”

The show then played a montage of Fox News pundits claiming “there’s not much joy in this convention hall,” saying “the vibes are off.” In one clip, Jesse Watters said, “this is probably the most boring scene I’ve ever seen in my entire life.”

“Oh, so boring,” Stewart responded. “I forgot what a daredevil like you
I forgot your life is a never ending joyride of talking to Brit Hume in between catheter ads.”:auiqs.jpg:

Is this going to keep your belly full and keep the lights on when we turn into Venezuela? You realize what happens when Lamaka gets food price controls....right?

Oh but right, you're bound and determined to vote like a woman, and a not very bright one at that.

ARE you a woman?

Forum List

Back