What happened to Joes dementia?

Voters were part of the group that lost support and called for him to step down. That’s why you don’t see a big movement from them protesting what happened. You only hear that from the Right

Because it's undemocratic, while you all screech about democracy

Oh well. If Makala wins let it burn

Oh, so THAT'S why you're a Democrat. Simple thinkers don't understand different disease manifestations and progressions.
I’m not a democrat. Yall have been saying Joe has dementia for years. Dementia patience who have had the disease for years do do hour long speech’s into the late hours of the night like that. Sorry but they just don’t

You know what--vote for Lamaka. If and when she wins, my job then is to make sure you and all the other beta men here who voted for her are LAST in the bread lines. That's fair. Right?
I got no clue what you’re talking about but I’m pretty sure it’s completely off topic

I’m not a democrat. Yall have been saying Joe has dementia for years. Dementia patience who have had the disease for years do do hour long speech’s into the late hours of the night like that. Sorry but they just don’t

Okay, MD. Remember: you vote for Lamaka because Orange Man hurts your feelings, you're last in the bread lines, so you get the stuff with visible mold on it.

We are now such a stone-cold stupid nation that we act like prosperity is inevitable. We act like feelings are more important than economic viability.

Well done Slade, hope you're proud of that.

I got no clue what you’re talking about but I’m pretty sure it’s completely off topic

What about reading after a dementia diagnosis?

“Don’t stop reading,” said Marina Guitart, a psychologist and coordinator of the Day Care Unit at Fundació ACE in Barcelona, Spain. Many people with dementia retain their ability to read, but may lose focus or are easily fatigued. They may quickly quit reading because of the effort involved in keeping the thread of the story.

“But reading every day helps preserve language and memory longer,” said Guitart.

The psychologist has several tips on how to encourage people with dementia to read regularly.

Sorry you derailed it.

This is the pertinent post.

It can help if you post your questions in the FORM of a question.
I didn’t derail a thing. It was you avoiding questions. I made a post, was asked to back it up, did so with the help of the brilliant Doctor A… and now your dodging my question of whether you think Doctor As post backed up my OP or not

Okay, MD. Remember: you vote for Lamaka because Orange Man hurts your feelings, you're last in the bread lines, so you get the stuff with visible mold on it.

We are now such a stone-cold stupid nation that we act like prosperity is inevitable. We act like feelings are more important than economic viability.

Well done Slade, hope you're proud of that.
Now that you got the random off your chest do you care to contribute to the topic of the thread which is about the dementia lies being told about Biden ?

What about reading after a dementia diagnosis?

“Don’t stop reading,” said Marina Guitart, a psychologist and coordinator of the Day Care Unit at Fundació ACE in Barcelona, Spain. Many people with dementia retain their ability to read, but may lose focus or are easily fatigued. They may quickly quit reading because of the effort involved in keeping the thread of the story.

“But reading every day helps preserve language and memory longer,” said Guitart.

The psychologist has several tips on how to encourage people with dementia to read regularly.
Great contribution and something I totally support. Don’t stop reading if diagnosed with dementia. Now what does that have to do with the OP?

Joe spoke for nearly an hour on stage to a stadium of people well into the night… what happened to the dementia I’ve been hearing about over the past few months?

Right here. THis is what you said in the OP. He was reading.

End of the bread line. Look up what Venezuelan hospitals look like. That's what you're voting for bc Orange Man hurts your fee-fees.

Breathtaking. A little over 100 years ago men built railroads all over this nation and now they're voting for their own demise because feelings.

Right here. THis is what you said in the OP. He was reading.

End of the bread line. Look up what Venezuelan hospitals look like. That's what you're voting for bc Orange Man hurts your fee-fees.

Breathtaking. A little over 100 years ago men built railroads all over this nation and now they're voting for their own demise because feelings.
He was doing more than reading lady. I shouldn’t need to explain the difference between “reading” and giving a speech to a stadium for an hour till midnight

He was doing more than reading lady. I shouldn’t need to explain the difference between “reading” and giving a speech to a stadium for an hour till midnight

He was reading a speech. Off a teleprompter. Something he's been doing for 50 years.

But whatever, vote for our demise. Again I just hope you're last in the bread lines. It's only fair.

Forum List

Back