If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

We have learned nothing from the perils of Trumpism, the same "stolen election" voices will sound off and the GOP, itself a party of older white males that has little to no appeal to Gen. Z, is destined to keep losong elections, and they know this. They will not go quietly into the night, and our democracy will remain under seige.

Figured out why you support Harris yet? Don't include the forbidden words

LoL

If Trump loses, I hope he uses whatever power or influence he has to undermine the communist administration all over the world.

We have learned nothing from the perils of Trumpism, the same "stolen election" voices will sound off and the GOP, itself a party of older white males that has little to no appeal to Gen. Z, is destined to keep losing elections with this math, and they know this. They will not go quietly into the night, and our democracy will remain under seige.
Yeah, I tend to agree with you. It's going to be a long fight. But it is a fight that must be had.

"If Trump loses, I hope he uses whatever power or influence he has to undermine the communist administration all over the world."
----------------------------------------------------------------

Undermine Cuba?
Vietnam?
China?
Laos?
North Korea?

Will he have the attention span? The 'care' investment?
Why should he undermine those other countries?

His age will hopefully be the final nail in the coffin, and if he loses, whether he likes it or not, Republicans will LIKELY never give him the chance for another comeback in 2028, as he will simply be too damn old.
But will he go away on his own? Will our party recover, and will we be able to kick Kumalla out in '28?

I've said for months now, the only way Trump could win, was if his opponent was senile fossil Joe. Now that Joe was thrown under the bus, Trump has to somehow regroup, and win on policy. Not that he cannot go after Kumalla, since she is a legitimate target, and a lousy candidate. There's lots to attack there, like where has she been for the last four years.

Anyway, the question is, will Trump go away if he loses, and if not, will Republicans be done with him?
You figure the left will be done with him, with all the bullshit litigation I mean?

Reports are there will be hundred+ lawsuits started the day he's elected POTUS. That's what the left have become, and I believe it.

How many Trump losses do you need before you figure it out?

How many times are you going to roll his senile orange ass out there before you realize that America doesn’t like him?

His age will hopefully be the final nail in the coffin, and if he loses, whether he likes it or not, Republicans will LIKELY never give him the chance for another comeback in 2028, as he will simply be too damn old.
But will he go away on his own? Will our party recover, and will we be able to kick Kumalla out in '28?

I've said for months now, the only way Trump could win, was if his opponent was senile fossil Joe. Now that Joe was thrown under the bus, Trump has to somehow regroup, and win on policy. Not that he cannot go after Kumalla, since she is a legitimate target, and a lousy candidate. There's lots to attack there, like where has she been for the last four years.

Anyway, the question is, will Trump go away if he loses, and if not, will Republicans be done with him?

If he loses, what he does after will be the least of our concerns.

How many Trump losses do you need before you figure it out?

How many times are you going to roll his senile orange ass out there before you realize that America doesn’t like him?

Someone's high off the DNC and forgot how fundamentally unlikeable Makala is. She appeared not to be drunk tonight at least. That will come later when her polls inevitably drop.

Someone's high off the DNC and forgot how fundamentally unlikeable Makala is. She appeared not to be drunk tonight at least. That will come later when her polls inevitably drop.
If Kamala loses this election, they’re not going to throw her in to lose again next election.

How many Trump losses do you need before you guys decide to stop voting for him?

If Kamala loses this election, they’re not going to throw her in to lose again next election.

How many Trump losses do you need before you guys decide to stop voting for him?

If Makala wins, we're going into a depression at any rate. But hey, the Orange Man won't hurt your feelings anymore, so there's that

I know I will be.

He can't keep his mouth shut. If he did, he'd win this thing with 350 electoral college votes
ha

trump old.jpg

The stock market has done well with under Biden. Even you admitted to that. LoL.

At this point I almost hope Lamaka wins. It'll be great watching us go into a full depression with her drunk all night and day trying to manage it.

but at least we know your feelings won't be hurt. That's the most important thing

Forum List

Back