Kansas' top court rejects 2 anti-abortion laws, bolstering state right to abortion access

Read the thread. Already explained.

I give up. Your explanation make no sense to me. Bottom line is that states had the same right to rule on late term abortions when Roe v Wade was in effect just as they do now.

In other words they just made it up, their state constitution does not cover abortion. They are just repeating what old corrupt immoral SCOTUS used to do. If the current SCOTUS has any balls, they will overrule this, making it clear that states will need to pass clear amendments to their constitution if they want to allow abortion, instead of vague interpretations of them.

The voters of the state made their wishes apparent, but leftwing radicals hate following the will of the people.
Limiting the authority of the state is a victory for individual liberty.

Defeating the authoritarian right’s efforts to increase the power of the state is likewise a victory for individual liberty.

4 of the 6 justices on the Kansas SC are Democrats. What you are saying is that Democrats with power with do evil things. I agree and the same thing will happen if Democrats gain control of the US SC.

None of this happens without RvW being overturned.

Limiting the authority of the state is a victory for individual liberty.

Defeating the authoritarian right’s efforts to increase the power of the state is likewise a victory for individual liberty.
It’s “authoritarian” to prevent the murder of innocent life?

Forum List

Back