I'm speaking...Harris DNC speech

Okay just checked on this and Beyonce said it was a rumor that she was preforming...it's kinda pathetic they have to hype ratings for Harris speech with rumors of Swift or Beyonce performance.

The joker named Don Lemon went public and claimed it would be George Bush. Oh, my.

I am going to make a comment about Kamala Harris speech tonight. It is a comment and it is my personal opinion, as such, I will not be debating this with anyone. Take it for whatever you want to take it as. I am not going to defend my opinion or attack those that attack my opinion.

Having said that, Kamala impressed me tonight. I did not expect her to be this strong, this keyed on the right subjects and this good at delivering her message.

I now have doubled my confidence in her being the president that should win. Before, I saw her as the least worst of the two candidates. After this speech, I see her as a great nominee and someone that not only will win the election but in doing so, will make this country better.

End of story

Why do you think she's been in hiding for the last month, they've coaching her on the use of the teleprompter. Get her off the teleprompter and she'll stumble and bumble like xiden and maobama. Hence no unscripted interviews. That's just my observation on your observation.

Oh wow, the Democrats finally found somebody with the ability to read from a teleprompter, something a 6th grader could easily do, but still no original thought or decision making process. They just took one puppet out and installed another one. You’ll find Biden in the trash bin in the back alley of the DNC convention.

Tremendous post. Not debating, but adding to your assessment. What you saw tonight was the true Kamala Harris that most of us in the black community have seen since she was an AG. The right created an untrue caricature of Harris and repeated it over and over. But this is the candidate that is going to beat Trump and I agree that she is going to be the President that will begin the changes this nation needs.

LMAO, she's more Irish than black, and as AG kept blacks beyond their sentences to use them for cheap labor for the State. It's all documented, don't ya race baiter/faux black activist.

Oh wow, the Democrats finally found somebody with the ability to read from a teleprompter, something a 6th grader could easily do, but still no original thought or decision making process. They just took one puppet out and installed another one. You’ll find Biden in the trash bin in the back alley of the DNC convention.
Trump can't read from a teleprompter. Harris crushed it. But you right wingers will continue repeating the same lies about her.

I've caught all kinds of people, blacks fed up with the immigration thing going to vote for Trump, others walking around big blue cities like Chicago in full MAGA gear not being harassed by anyone having lots of people coming up thanking them instead. . . .

Not the blue Kamala Wave these fools are hoping for.

How could it be?

Yeah, don lemon got a taste of that, he asked for opinions and then wanted to argue with them. Typical commie faghadist.

LMAO, she's more Irish than black, and as AG kept blacks beyond their sentences to use them for cheap labor for the State. It's all documented, don't ya race baiter/faux black activist.

Shes not Irish at all. There are a ot of things documented, and one of them is that she told her offce to stop that policy. And black men were not the only ones in California prisons. I know all the things she did, not just a cherrypicked part of a story from some right wing source.

Trump can't read from a teleprompter. Harris crushed it. But you right wingers will continue repeating the same lies about her.
What’s there to crush, she just went out there and gave a poll tested speech an army of writers prepared for her.

Yeah, don lemon got a taste of that, he asked for opinions and then wanted to argue with them. Typical commie faghadist.

There aren't going to be any more than 10-12 percent of blacks who will vote for Trump.

What’s there to crush, she just went out there and gave a poll tested speech an army of writers prepared for her.
Funny how you don't say that for Trump. So fuck off, she crushed it and Trump wants none of her in a debate. Keep on believing what you do and you are goingt o learn a very hard lesson.

I listened to a lot of tiktok lives after the Obama night and black people were going off on Obama and Big Mike. Many saying they can't stand the Obama's after they did nothing for the black community. A lot of talk about TRUMP's getting at least 40-50% the black male vote, they don't believe the polls. Most are voting on the economy, border security/illegals and education. On being educated the black community for TRUMP knows their stuff on the issues.
Also most all don't view Harris as being black.

She's a little bit black, a little bit white, but mostly Indian.

Funny how you don't say that for Trump. So fuck off, she crushed it and Trump wants none of her in a debate. Keep on believing what you do and you are goingt o learn a very hard lesson.
Ha ha ha. You can lways expect Leftist cult members to do and say exactly as they’re told. Their lack of independent thought and critical thinking is so predictable.
1724392340843.png

Forum List

Back